3 (37.5%)
(*N3) Set in previously unused universe
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: October 30, 2007, 06:28:56 PM

Duce

(*N1)
Quote from: OrpheumZero on October 08, 2007, 09:17:43 PM
Since it would kinda get a bit dumb to switch between one fetish or another for each contest. I thought maybe we could do this:

Everyone presents an original story (their own characters, worlds, etc) then the winning story becomes the focus of the next contest where everyone writes a continuation/sequel for whoevers story won the previous.

So like say Poowrite does a fantasy/thriller and it wins, contest VI has everyone doing a follow-up to his.

That would be a neat way to flow right into the next contest and spice up new things, but we could also still use an existing series if everyone preffered that (kinda like my Code Lyoko fic and the spin-offs by PW and AL).

After that, I would say contest VII be something new. (Though I think maybe we could all do a Final Fantasy VII theme for that one :P)

(*N2)
Quote from: Nia on October 15, 2007, 12:41:18 AM
I think a good theme might be:

a young girl and guy (like a friend, or a crush, or a classmate, or maybe even a brother, some other guy) some how end up in each others bodies, and the girl needed to take a big dump before hand, ( or she was constipated, or was a side effect of switching bodies or what ever the reason.) so the guy has to take a dump in a girls body  before they can get their bodies, (for any reason, like just couldn't hold it , or had to be able to switch back or what ever.) but not in panties/clothes.

so basically: guy switches bodies with young girl, and has to take a dump not in panties/clothes.

(*N3)
Quote from: Poowrite on October 15, 2007, 01:35:53 PM
I guess I'll toss an idea out there: a bathroom related story set in a universe that doesn't yet have any stories posted under it. So, Final Fantasy V would be a canidate but not any of the FF games. The category doesn't have to be posted yet (so something like Wild ARMS, Grandia or Disgaea 2) and it can be an original universe, as long as it hasn't been used before, so I couldn't use Kameyo's universe. Also, if there is a story under that universe that hasn't been posted yet, that universe is free game (so even though Omnipresent did the Bleach stories, it'd be okay to use that universe since those stories aren't posted here.)

Finally, if two authors decided to use the same universe for their entry, that's okay. For example, if Orpheum and I both did an Eva story for the contest that would be acceptable. This applies to any non-contest entries posted after the contest begins.

Jimmy Olsen

If we're going to do peeing again, the contest and slumber party ideas should be options for this poll, since they were both pretty popular last time.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Yeah, I'd still want a peeing contest.... I've got two stories that would fit that theme.   >.>

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

I just thought of something.  Me and Poowrite have both started writing "rescue the princess" stories (i.e. a kidnapped damsel who can't go to the pot because she's shackled or tied up wets and/or messes herself before the hero rescues her).  It might be fun if we make that a contest.  There are certainly enough princess-hero combinations in the fictional universes we love to give writers lots of options.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anonymous_1

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 05, 2007, 03:41:03 AM
I just thought of something.  Me and Poowrite have both started writing "rescue the princess" stories (i.e. a kidnapped damsel who can't go to the pot because she's shackled or tied up wets and/or messes herself before the hero rescues her).  It might be fun if we make that a contest.  There are certainly enough princess-hero combinations in the fictional universes we love to give writers lots of options.
That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Maybe to make everyone happy and keep things fair, 2 winners could be decided at the end. One for the best panty-peeing story, and one for the best panty-pooping story.

OrpheumZero

Since it would kinda get a bit dumb to switch between one fetish or another for each contest. I thought maybe we could do this:

Everyone presents an original story (their own characters, worlds, etc) then the winning story becomes the focus of the next contest where everyone writes a continuation/sequel for whoevers story won the previous.

So like say Poowrite does a fantasy/thriller and it wins, contest VI has everyone doing a follow-up to his.

That would be a neat way to flow right into the next contest and spice up new things, but we could also still use an existing series if everyone preffered that (kinda like my Code Lyoko fic and the spin-offs by PW and AL).

After that, I would say contest VII be something new. (Though I think maybe we could all do a Final Fantasy VII theme for that one :P)
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

I don't like this idea.  I think it would be too constraining for a contest.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anime Lover

I like the idea, it's different and interesting ^_^
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on October 09, 2007, 12:35:19 AM

I don't like this idea.  I think it would be too constraining for a contest.

Not really, whoever writes the winning story won't lose anything they established. Meaning that if you made the female character to look like this or that, everyone still has to keep the designs and personality intact. Like I said, if no one is interested in the Original series angle, then we'll just use a pre-existing one and go with that. But I think it could work out quite well and be something more out of the ordinary than just 'girl has to *insert conflict* and then *insert results*' theme that is basically what all the contest normally are, just with certain limits/rules.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: OrpheumZero on October 09, 2007, 02:41:25 AMMeaning that if you made the female character to look like this or that, everyone still has to keep the designs and personality intact.

That's exactly why I think it would be too constraining for the authors.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Wait a minute now...

I don't want just ANYONE controlling my female characters....  >.>

(other than AL, who I'd love to see another Kim X Suki fic from *cough cough hint hint*  >.>)

Besides, how can we be reasonably sure that other people could keep our characters intact without losing some of the flavor of the character, herself?

FallenStar

Anime Lover

Quote from: FallenStar on October 09, 2007, 03:22:24 AMBesides, how can we be reasonably sure that other people could keep our characters intact without losing some of the flavor of the character, herself?

I'd imagine that would be part of the appeal, I don't think anyone could make a perfect match of the way the originator of the character would have them act and react, but, at least IMO, it would be amusing and interesting to see exactly how well a 2nd person could do.

Like quite awhile ago, someone requested to use my characters, Lynn, Alex and Suzan in a series of fics, they were'nt a perfect representation of the way I'd have them react, but it was pretty darn close and I really enjoyed reading about my characters when it wasn't me who did the fic. I'm still waiting on that guy to continue >.<
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Jimmy Olsen

We can save that for the site story.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Quote from: Anime Lover on October 09, 2007, 04:11:12 AM

I'd imagine that would be part of the appeal, I don't think anyone could make a perfect match of the way the originator of the character would have them act and react, but, at least IMO, it would be amusing and interesting to see exactly how well a 2nd person could do. 

Y'mean like how I totally eff'ed up Kim's character in my attempt to write one with those two?  >.>

Yeah, I can see where YOU'd think it was amusing and interesting...  xD

Although... I still wouldn't mind seeing you do another Kim + Suki fic. After all, the one you did do was pretty good.

QuoteLike quite awhile ago, someone requested to use my characters, Lynn, Alex and Suzan in a series of fics, they were'nt a perfect representation of the way I'd have them react, but it was pretty darn close and I really enjoyed reading about my characters when it wasn't me who did the fic. I'm still waiting on that guy to continue >.<

Except for the fact that I'm sure they wanted to do scat/poop or something else I wouldn't like, I'd prolly wanna read it.  I love Lynn as a character... She rules.  And, I like the idea of a first timer/one timer (like how I made Suki and how you once did Sarah... that fic was KICKASS at that point...)

FallenStar

OrpheumZero

By pre-existing I meant an anime, manga, game series that already existed. If we did go with original, it'd have to be completely new, meaning no original characters you already had made. But I really don't think it'd be that hard to keep up with someone's established character. You just need to make sure you don't make them say something they wouldn't or do the opposite of their standards/morals.

But I really think this should be the next theme, it's really different and would only work best as a theme, it wouldn't be the same if it were the site story.

I'm just saying we should give it a shot, we've all got some great talent, let's try something new.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story