3 (30%)
Orpheum's continuation idea
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: January 31, 2008, 12:58:48 AM

Duce

lets get some theme suggestions going.

OrpheumZero

I would still like to see the idea I suggested last time get used: A story set either in an original universe or an existing one (i.e: Naruto, Inuyasha, etc.) and the winning story gets sequels for the following contest after that.

Though I would probably say it'd be easier to use an existing series since then there wouldn't be any real complications amonst us who may or may not a particular fetish.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

>_>;

Once again, I'd like to try a pee holding contest so I can finally update my Sailor Moon and Rinoa VS Selphie fics and put them up here.  xP  (not that I need a reason persay, it's just easier to do so when I think someone's really interested in it...  LOL! )

Come to think of it, I really need to make a Suki fic..  *goes off to try to write a Suki Nihon fic*

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

An idea I have is for someone to do something toilet-related on a dare.  Wetting herself, holding it for a long time, wearing diapers for a day, spying on someone on the toilet, drinking a laxative etc. would all be fair game.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Nia

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on November 16, 2007, 03:20:58 AM
An idea I have is for someone to do something toilet-related on a dare.  Wetting herself, holding it for a long time, wearing diapers for a day, spying on someone on the toilet, drinking a laxative etc. would all be fair game.

oh man that brings back memories, hehe

Duce and FallenStar should know what I mean.

S.T. the Kitsune

I'm looking forward to an original theme which deals with this season coming up, Thanksgiving. You know the idea about Thanksgiving, people eat and other stuff. What I'm trying to do is put up a theme about this holiday in general. Nothing fancy like urinating, defecating, or flatulence but as far as orginal it can be. I mean if you want to use that extra spice in your fics then that's fine with me. I mean I do have a couple of suggestions.

1. Thanksgiving = It's all about that time where everyone puts away their differences, emotions, past, and problems and eat around the big table. This can be a simple task to do or if you want to add something outragous to the category then do so.

2. Inner Self = I'm actually want to see people typing a yuri or yiao story. It doesn't have to be too extreme but you have to type with the same sex as the author. For example, if you're a boy you have to type a yiao fic. If you're a girl you have to type a yuri fic. It's quite a challenge but nothing too hard or disgusting to do.

3. Something smells = I actually have a weakness for skunk ladies, anthro-wise or not, I just love them and actually want to see if people willing to type a story like that one, anything such as defecating, spraying, urinating, or flatulence or yuri or yaoi or other weird stuff can happen here.

Well that's my three suggestions so far.
Me: You fools there's a triangle of creation that's all around us! That's Energy, Matter, and Thought. Yes your thoughts can make the world go boom...it just take longer.

Poowrite

I've got nothing.

So, ya' know.

Whatever :)

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Anime Lover

Quote from: OrpheumZero on November 15, 2007, 07:54:17 PM
I would still like to see the idea I suggested last time get used: A story set either in an original universe or an existing one (i.e: Naruto, Inuyasha, etc.) and the winning story gets sequels for the following contest after that.

Though I would probably say it'd be easier to use an existing series since then there wouldn't be any real complications amonst us who may or may not a particular fetish.

I still vote for this one
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Anime Lover on November 19, 2007, 12:31:36 AM
Quote from: OrpheumZero on November 15, 2007, 07:54:17 PM

I still vote for this one

I still think that it's so vague that it could be combined with another theme.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

I don't think it's vague. Sure it doesn't have any exact limits, but it's a nice little idea. Personally I would guess it'd be easier to go with an existing franchise, then just make it about whatever we it. Then if that story wins *eveyone can choose what series they're Contest VI story is set in* then VII's entries must be a follow-up that can do more or less any way the participants want. I would guess we could at least make it that you can't repeat the same situation the original winner's story had, but otherwise that's all I can think of.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Toasty

I support the continuation theme. Personally, I think that last few themes have been kind of limiting, either because it's a universe I don't know well enough to write or the topic doesn't really interest me. I mean, peeing is great, but I just couldn't get myself to write an entire fic about just peeing, so I've basically been sitting out the last few contests. Whether it's combined with another theme or not, I think that the idea of continuing someone else's story would be interesting and encourage people to participate, especially since the round-robins already posted are virtual ghost towns. The contest would be a good way to get people to actually continue each other's stories.

Poowrite

Lemme make sure I understand this:

Contest VI is basically an open contest. Any theme -pooping, peeing, accidents. whatevar- in any universe -Original, FFX, Dragon Quest- and then contest VII would be any theme but set in the world that Contest VI is set in.

For Contest VI, it's wide open and that's good. I think the more freedom we have the better :). It also leaves things pretty open for Contest VII. Just because the contest VI winner was a pee-only story doesn't mean that Contest VII entries have to be. Just the same universe (I assume we aren't stuck using the same characters?) I only have one problem with it:

Let's say, for example, the winning story is set in some obscure anime or game - or even one that's not obscure but that people 'round here aren't familiar with (Lookin' at you, my third Contest entry). My concern is that Contest VII wcould alienate a lot of people pending on the winner of contest VI. That's assuming I understand everything correctly.

In any case, however, I agree with the merits of the contest Toasty mentioned and would probably vote for this theme. But I almost think that forcing Contest VI to be in a original setting might work a little better. It would, in theroy, put authors in a situation where they would have to develop more complete worlds (since their world might be used in Contest VII) and characters for Contest VI and, perhaps, be easier to expand on for entries in Contest VII. Just my thoughts :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

If we were to do it that way, then I'd say use a universe that is incredibly vast and open to all sorts of characters and situations.

I'd say Sailor Moon/Final Fantasy would be a good place to start looking. Also, Dragonball and Love Hina.

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

DrBones

I'm always going to prefer reading stories with characters I know because no matter how well you describe your own characters and settings, I'll always visualize and understand ones I know better.  Famous series are more fun to comment on and discus too because it's like something happening to someone that everybody knows personally.

I would say an agreed upon list of well know universe with lots of possibility's that people can pick from for Contest VI (FallenStar has a good start) and an open sequel in the same universe for VII.  If you want, you could add an "Original" category to the list (as Poowrite said) and let the individual stories decide which type gets continued.

I could never come up with something in time for one of these contests.  The only way I would ever enter is if the theme just happened to allow an idea I already had in mind, so I have no right to weigh in on this, but this way seem to make sense to me.       

Jimmy Olsen

When is there going to be a poll?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute