Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on January 18, 2008, 01:00:43 AM
When is there going to be a poll?

when ever the lazy admin does it, lol

sorry guys, about taking so long.

FallenStar

I swear... if Pee hold-it contest doesn't win....    :P

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Micro

I had to vote for "Toilet related ghost story". Not only is it unique, it would allow me to write a Fatal Frame fic.

Poowrite

Does toilet related ghost story allow for accident stories?

I only ask becasue some one on animegirldesp.com requested a fic that would go hand-in-hand beautifully with that theme providing accident stories are okay.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

I can't help but feel annoyed now... lol

If the pee-holding contest doesn't win this vote, then I'm probably not gonna be able to enter a story contest if ever it SHOULD win, 'cause I'm tired of waiting - In other words, if it doesn't win, I'm probably just going to post the only holding contest story I have without entering a contest, since it takes me so long to write a fic...  >.<

Poowrite

You could always post it now and if pee-holding contest were to ever win you could just submit it :P

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Quote from: Poowrite on January 23, 2008, 12:14:51 AM
You could always post it now and if pee-holding contest were to ever win you could just submit it :P

Now what fun would that be? =P

No, seriously, though... I want to upgrade it and have the new events as a "SURPRISE!" twist just for a pee-holding contest...  ~_^

Jimmy Olsen

I voted for the peeing contest.  It's been a desired runner-up so many times that, if it doesn't win this time, it should automatically be chosen for the next contest.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

So I guess it's Ghost story. I've had a a story in mind for a while so I'll probably start something soon. As for the next theme, we could still apply my continuationg idea, given that I had said that it would require applying a theme. So say for instance, my ghost tale wins. The sequel can be a normal follow up or an unrelated plot with new characters.

Anyway, I've already got a basic outline of the story in my head (yes I came up with as I typed this,  :P I'm freakishly genius like that). Can't wait to see what everyone else has got in mind.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Poowrite

Well, I've got a plot for the ghost story pretty much thought out ... sort of ^^. I know who I'm gonna use as the chatacters anyway.

Hopefully this contest'll help me defeat the writer's block that has been making me its bitch for the past several months ><.

Quote from: FallenStar on January 21, 2008, 11:01:19 AM
I swear... if Pee hold-it contest doesn't win....    :P
Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on January 27, 2008, 02:39:04 AM
I voted for the peeing contest.  It's been a desired runner-up so many times that, if it doesn't win this time, it should automatically be chosen for the next contest.

I would be more inclined to vote for a "holding contest" if we could remove the peeing stipulation. Not that I have any sort of "poop holding contest" type of story thought out or that I'd even do a poo holding contest if that theme won. I would like to have it as an option though ^^.

Jimmy Olsen

I think it's good for some of the contests to be pee-only.  Otherwise entries gravitate toward pooping, which annoys pee fans (or at least me).
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on February 05, 2008, 06:34:12 AM
I think it's good for some of the contests to be pee-only.  Otherwise entries gravitate toward pooping, which annoys pee fans (or at least me).
Well, most of the regular authors here appear (I could be rong) to prefer pooping over peeing. So it's only natural that stories tend to lean in that direction. No offense, but it hardly seems fair to be annoyed that people are writing what they prefer to write or to force them into writing to a theme they would rather not write to (this goes both ways ^^)

I don't think contests should be restricted to poop-only either. I think if we allow for either bowel-related or bladder-related entries we may get more submissions. In other words: "toilet-related" are superior to pee/poop only themes ^o^

FallenStar

Quote from: Poowrite on February 04, 2008, 10:59:45 PM
I would be more inclined to vote for a "holding contest" if we could remove the peeing stipulation. Not that I have any sort of "poop holding contest" type of story thought out or that I'd even do a poo holding contest if that theme won. I would like to have it as an option though ^^.

I'm gonna kill you...   :P

Oh well... guess it's time to update my Pee-holding contest fics while I wait for Contest VII  =/

Toasty

Quote from: Poowrite on February 05, 2008, 12:43:39 PM
Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on February 05, 2008, 06:34:12 AM
Well, most of the regular authors here appear (I could be rong) to prefer pooping over peeing. So it's only natural that stories tend to lean in that direction. No offense, but it hardly seems fair to be annoyed that people are writing what they prefer to write or to force them into writing to a theme they would rather not write to (this goes both ways ^^)

I don't think contests should be restricted to poop-only either. I think if we allow for either bowel-related or bladder-related entries we may get more submissions. In other words: "toilet-related" are superior to pee/poop only themes ^o^

Quote for truth!

Jimmy Olsen

I just want more variety.  Of this 6 contests, 1 has been peeing only, 1 has been pooping only, and the other 4 have allowed either.  Every single entry so far for every contest allowing either has included pooping, making it a ratio of 9 pooping to 4 peeing.  Even if it was the other way around I'd want it to be more balanced.  Besides, it's not like everyone hates to write peeing fics, since the peeing-only story contest got more entries than any of the others so far.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute