Story Contest V?

A strange feeling by OrpheumZero
1 (10%)
Body Swap in the Hidden Leaf Village by Poowrite
9 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 07, 2008, 12:59:13 AM

Duce

ok, I know I'm late putting this up,  :-[ sorry.

Anonymous_1

Well, as you are probably expecting, my vote went for Poowrite's story. Nothing personal against yours, Orpheum (great story btw), but Hinata will steal my vote in any contest........except for "ugliest girl" competitions and the like. Yeah that's right! I thought ahead! Big whoop! wanna fight about it?  :P ;D

S.T. the Kitsune

Orpheum did typed a great story so I have to agree on this one. Despite the fact it hadn't been polished but still good.
Me: You fools there's a triangle of creation that's all around us! That's Energy, Matter, and Thought. Yes your thoughts can make the world go boom...it just take longer.

Jimmy Olsen

I voted for Poowrite's.  Orpheum's wasn't bad, but it was kind of insubstantial.  I'm going to write a full review of Poowrite's story, I've just been too busy lately.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Oh come on :P it wasn't that bad. I would do some polishing, but I'm afraid that might be cheating if I go and tidy it up before the contest is done.

Where's the love?  :'(
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Poowrite

I liked Orpheum's fic.

In fact:

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on December 07, 2007, 11:34:44 PM
Orpheum's wasn't bad, but it was kind of insubstantial.

that's how I felt about mine. It kinda felt like a small chunk of a larger story.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

OrpheumZero

*Deranged look on face*...... so noone likes my Code Lyoko story.....

*Face slowly turns angry and crazier*

I guess that leaves only one option.......

*Further dementia overtakes my countenance*

;D Brand new chapter in my Full Metal Alchemist story! Sheska is the starlet of this chappy!  :kawaii: *kidnaps Sheska* She's mine!  :004:

Enjoy!
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

DrBones

I liked your entry Orpheum!  It's just that this time, Poowrite's story just happened to be even more better-er.  I know it sucks getting totally blown out of the water like that but...  :-X  Uh, I mean uh...  Thanks for the FMA story.  (*phew*) :)

(And give Sheska back, I want her!  :'( *starts loading guns*)   

OrpheumZero

NEVER!!!!!! >:(

*Runs off to ~UNKNOWN~ place to stash the bookwarm, along with Winry, Seras, Cagalli, Jessica, Yuna, etc  ;D*

MUHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA! *Spitting and foaming at mouth*

*Suddenly snaps back to normal look*

I'm just suprised, normally I've been on a winning streak. I won the first, and something tells me I probably had Contest 2 in the bag *Which we really ought to finish someday, hopefully Omnipresent can remake his Gullwings story for it*. And we know I won 3 hands down. Heck, I think the only reason I lost 4 was because I'm so unfamiliar with pee-only tales, where as Jimmy and Fallen are prolific.

Oh well, guess my lucks run out.....

*Turns pycho again*

BUT I'LL WIN AGAILN SOMEDAY!!!! @____@

*Grabs Ami Mizuno and Hinata carries them off*

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Poowrite

I'm pleasantly suprised with the poll results thus far, but what has me scratching my head is the landslide. I certianly didn't expect somthing like that  ???

Honestly, between the polls and the reviews, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm wasting my time improving on it  :-[. I mean, if it's that well liked why risk messing it up?

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Poowrite on December 08, 2007, 10:01:58 AM
I liked Orpheum's fic.

In fact:

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on December 07, 2007, 11:34:44 PM
Orpheum's wasn't bad, but it was kind of insubstantial.

that's how I felt about mine. It kinda felt like a small chunk of a larger story.

Both of them sort of are.  Just yours is a larger and more satisfying chunk (now it sounds like I'm describing something else... ;) ).
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

DrBones

Aw, don't say that Poowrite! :'(  I've been looking forward to the remake ever since you mentioned it.  You could put it under the same heading, call the new one "Extended Edition" and the old "Classic".  If in the unlikely event someone found something they didn't like in the new one, nothing would stop them from enjoying the original just as much as they do now.  Please don't scrap it, for me! :kawaii:  (Without asking, I know Aluru would agree with me.) ;)

P.S.  I would love an extended edition of Orpheum's story too. 

Poowrite

Don't worry, Bones. I'd probably have a first draft ready, if not have it posted, but I spent a week away from the computer fer the holidays :).

In other words, I'm to far along to quit writing it now.

Now the real challenge is draging my arse away from Guitar Hero III and actually finishing it :).