Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The Weirdest Story You've Thought Of

Started by phil, November 11, 2011, 04:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

The title speaks for itself. What is the weirdest idea for a story that you've come up with? Did you ever write it or did it never come to be because it was too weird or difficult to write?

For me my weirdest idea for a story involved the leading female protagonists from each Yu-Gi-Oh series fighting it out in a three way duel. Each girl was hooked up to a machine that pumped 1mL of enema solution into them for each life point lost. The challenge was to see who would last the longest before loosing it. That's about as far as I thought into it, I'm not a huge enema fan but I had been thinking about doing a Yugioh fic for a while and since a lot of the duels involve a penalty it sort of just came to me. I never wrote it though because I couldn't think of a way to portray the duelling.

So what were your ideas? Maybe you'll give someone else some inspiration.

Jimmy Olsen

Most of my weird ideas are the dreams I've posted here.  I've made other weird ideas into challenges.  But I can think of 2 ideas that are so weird I never posted them.

1. In some past era or magical world, a warship is supposed to be spattered with the blood of 100 virgins as a protective spell.  Somebody who opposes such bloodletting points out that bile is used-up blood, and bile is present in urine.  So instead the ritual is performed with 100 virgins peeing on the ship.

2. A girl wants to break up with her boyfriend, but wants to disgust and offend him so much that he breaks up with her so she won't have to actually break up with him.  So when she's over at his house she escuses herself to "the little girls' room" and takes a dump, and has her friends sneak in the window and take dumps in the same toilet without flushing.  And she pretends it all came out of her to gross out the guy.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Milk

That second story sounds quite hot. Having many girls relieve themselves in each others company sounds like a good scene.

Jimmy Olsen

Yes those are good scenes!  I hope somebody takes up the challenge, even if it is silly and unbelievable.  I've also have a related idea where girls frame a popular girl for clogging a toilet, but I have no idea how that would work.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

More like a weird fetish fantasy that sort of preceeded my girls pooping fetish; girls pooping buildings.... yea..... :-[
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Girls pooping buildings?!? ??? Can you explain?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Mainly it was just the mother from Wild Thornberries crapping buildings. Yea, it was weird and I don't know why.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

You mean literally?  As in she was Giantess-sized and buildings came out of her?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Nope, just regular size, and yet somehow crapping buildings. Are you really gonna try to make sense of this when you're asking for the strangest things? :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

I suppose a normal-sized woman could poop a building.  You could use her fresh poop, combined with straw, to build a shelter to protect you from the deadly Serengeti sun.  Was that an episode of The Wild Thornburys:)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SakuraLover25

Here are two stories that were too weird for me to ever write, if any of you are psychiatrists please tell me WTF is up with them.

1. A woman has been stalking another woman and decides to brainwash her into being her lover. To do so she stages an accident and kidnaps her in the confusion before rushing her to a private facility where the woman wakes up in what appears to be a hospital room. Her kidnapper then comes in as a nurse and tells her that she was hurt and needs to spend a few months diapered in this "hospital" with her being the only contact to the outside world. Over time the woman is convinced through Stockholm syndrome and drugs that she is in love with her kidnapper as well as diaper dependent.

2. The queen of an ancient/alien society has a slave who has been trained to love being her mistress' toilet and can only have her diaper changed by the queen. As we follow the queen and her slave wwe see the strangely loving relationship between them as well as the society's political and cultural  make up.

OrpheumZero

No, just thought the mom was kind of hot with the wide hips. As I said, it was what sort of lead into the pooping fetish in general.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

blank

I remember more than once imagining "Battleshits world championship"
However, I never really figured out how it would work.
At least 50 women were in the final round.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: blank on November 27, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

Well techincally a final round can only have 2 people facing off, unless it's some kind of team based thing. Granted, I've been tempted to do a story or two where the girls poop massive amounts like in the S2x pics or that one artist who draws girls pooping logs that are almost as big around as they are. Would it be silly? Yes. But it could work if the right series was used. Somehow, I'm wondering if that Disgaea series would be fitting for epics turds the size of ostrich eggs.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

phil

Quote from: blank on November 27, 2011, 09:35:43 PM

I'd pay to see that. Who would you have as the two finalists?