Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

i might need some help here

Started by Ommaley, March 06, 2016, 10:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ommaley

Im still a little new here,kinda posting this as a topic so i wont forget like an idiot hope thats ok, but how do i select multiple warnings for my stories. i can only select multiple words by highlighting them with  mouse but  those warnings aren't related to the stories,After i pick one warning that matches the story i go to click on the other warning but then the first one i clicked isnt highlighted therefore it doesn't count as that warning ,kinda annoying.

How can i pick multiple specific warnings that matches my story,hope i can get an answer thx

UndeadRiot

I had this problem myself back in the day. What you have to do is before you select anything, hold the control key then go to the warnings of your choice and you can click more than one, this will allow you to make multiple selections. Good luck, and happy writing!
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

Ommaley

Thank you,glad that more people can see my work now

UndeadRiot

It's no trouble at all! You're welcome.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.