Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Your top five girls...

Started by Poowrite, December 03, 2007, 01:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poowrite

So, this is basically just a fun (hopefully) little thread where people come and post the top five girls they like to see or would like to see in a Nyou Fiction story.

The only rule is they have to be pre-existing characters. No originals. Sorry guys, I know I'm a spoilsport, but that'd make it to easy since everyone loves their own baby.

I'm also limiting myself to one character per game/anime but you don't have to if you don't want.

My list:

1. Yuna (FFX/FFX-2)
<SARCASM> Woah! A shocker. No one expected that, right?</SARCASM>

2. Princess Azula (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Prior to season 3, she'd have been lower on my list. But, man, for a cartoon she's kinda a looker when her hair is down. I'd love to see her in an accidential panty pooping and/or diarrhea story but can't seem to figure out how that'd go. I mean, having an accident or diarrhea is having a vulnerability and in the show she is dipicted as pretty much invulnerable. Knowing her, she'd push out an enormous log in her panties and turn it into a victory for the Fire Nation, somehow.

3. Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
I've never read all the manga or watched even a full episode of the anime, but there's something about Rukia that I can't get enough of. Omnipresent's Bleach stories and later Orpheum's re-writes are still among my favorite stories.

4. Sakura Haruno (Naruto, First Arc, Bonus Points for Long Haired Sakura)
Hinata's my favorite gal in the anime, but for a Nyou Fiction story heroine, this was an extremely diffcult decision, I really love both her and Sakura in this situation. In the end, I opted for Sakura because ... well ... the coin came up heads    :-X.

5. Videl Satan (DBZ, Bonus Points for Pigtailed Videl)
I've used her in two stories and wanna use her more, I loved Pride and Privacy. What can I say, Satan's daughter kicks ass :).

Honorable Mention:
Rin Tosaka (Fate/Stay Night)
Etna (Disgaea)

Well, that's my list. Hope to see more :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

For peeing girls (since I'm not that much into scat or panty pooping), I'd choose:

1. Hotaru Tomoe  (Sailor Moon series)

I love this girl - so shy, so lonely, so anguished... frail body, but indomitable will.

2. Shinobu Maehara  (Love Hina)

I have not yet met someone who did not like this girl.  \o/

3. Nodoka Miyazaki  (Negima)

I like this girl for her shyness as well.

4. Rydia of Mist (FFIV)   

What can I say... I love green haired girls.  ^_^

5.  Anzu Mazaki (Yu-Gi-Oh)

I've wanted to see someone do a desperation fic for this girl for so long that I actually wrote my own...  :S

(And I still wish Anime Lover would do more fics with his own characters, Sarah and Amy or even with my fav RP character - Suki Nihon - just as an aside :P  )

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

OrpheumZero

Can I have a drum roll? *One starts*

In 1st place - Seras Victoria!:

Granted it's not known whether she'd still be able to poop after turning into a vampire but who cares? She has a nice booty that any guy (well those of us in the fetish :P) would dream about seeing push out a huge dump alongside being likeable character who grows on us.

2nd place goes to - Sailor Mercury/ Ami Mizuno:

Ami is known to be a bookworm and crams even for the simplest tests. So it just goes to show that she must be laying some serious cables once she finds a brake in her studies and duties as a Sailor Scout.

3rd spot goes to - Rikku:

While I know Poowrite might have me killed by ninjas for picking the blonde Al-bhed over the gorgeous summoner, it can't be denied that Rikku's tomboyish personality is irresistable.

4th place belongs to - Lara Croft:

Strong, smart, beautiful and an ass that could probably be used to kill someone. Lara is meant to be feared as well as admired for her beauty. There's no doubt that she must take a truly monstrous dump with the diet she has to stay fit and ready for action. I plan on doing her justice with story that will not only pay tribute to her strong character, but also give us a peek (well, full on voyeurism) of her bathroom habits.

And in 5th place - Mihoshi:

She may be a little dull witted, but she is a bombshell and a half! A nice booty that only goes hand in hand with a figure to die for, she's just adorable when she gets all goofy.

Honorable mentions:
-Yuna *A ninja closes in, slowl*
-Cagalli Yula Athha
-Keira from Jak & Daxter
*As well as Tess
  *And Ashelin
-Winry Rockbell
-Rachel Moore/Ran Mori
-Jill Valentine
-Claire Redfield
-Rebecca Chambers
-Ada Wong
-Ashley Graham
-Sheska
And a few more, but I might not finish until next year :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

S.T. the Kitsune

I fail to what top five girls you want to see in fictional stories unless you're going to do it. *Sighs* Oh well it doesn't matter since I'm not too fond about the topic.
Me: You fools there's a triangle of creation that's all around us! That's Energy, Matter, and Thought. Yes your thoughts can make the world go boom...it just take longer.

Jimmy Olsen

1. Maehara Shinobu
I imagine she would treat it like a chore, humming as she went through it.

2. Karinka
I imagine her taking care of #1 and 2 in an old-fashioned Japanese outhouse, relaxing as the long-pent-up waste is released.  Suddenly her oldest sister bursts in, buck naked, clutching her womanhood with both hands.  Karinka yells that this toilet is in use and asks Kurumi what her problem is.  It transpires that the older Steel Angel just got out of the hot spring and the cold air outside made her need to "go," so now she's going to have an accident if little sis doesn't hurry up.  As an annoyed Karinka empties her bowels, Kurumi asks how much is left in there, as she hops around.  I don't know where it would go from there, but everything up until then looks great in my head.

3. Mizuno Ami
4 words: Studying on the John!

4. Hououji Fuu
I imagine her wetting herself as she flies through the air, with golden droplets glistening in the sun.

5. Noelle
For some reason I want to see her relieve her bladder and bowels in the wilderness, with the help of a fallen log and some leaves.

I might be forgetting some gorgeous chickie.  I left out Chii because she can't go potty, and I left out the other Sailor Senshi, Hinata Girls, and Steel Angels.  I'm not sure it's possible for Steel Angels to tinkle or dump, but I hope it is, and I hope I get to see it.  I haven't finished the anim?, so I can still hope...

FallenStar: I have encountered people who dislike Shinobu, and it makes me sad.  :(
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anonymous_1

1. Hinata (Naruto)
Yeah, yeah, I know it was expected, but Hinata is just something else when it comes to anime girls. She's the type of girl I would absolutely love to know IRL. Having an attractive girl be obsessed with me = Win! Also, Poowrite really helped paint a picture with how she is on the toilet, even though she technically wasn't the one pushing out her bowel movement.

2. Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop)
A tomboy, yet perfectly capable of pulling off being an elegant lady, no other woman can compare. Now if we could only have gotten a full view of her on the can instead of just from the waist up, and when she acquired food poisoning.

3. Pan (Dragon Ball GT)
She has one of those small, yet plump, round and firm butts. One of those butts that wouldn't become "squished" upon sitting down on a toilet.

4. Jessica Albert (Dragon Quest VIII)
A smoking hot body + desperate dump + alchemy pot = A sight that still needs to be seen! ;D

5. Lady (Devil May Cry 3)
Her thighs alone could kill demons! Seeing her on the throne must be a great site!

Honorable Mentions:
The other girls of Naruto
Kagome and Sango (Inuyasha)
Videl, Bulma, and Launch (Dragon Ball/Z/GT)
Winry, Sheska, and Riza (Full Metal Alchemist)
Noa (Legend of Legaia)
The girls from The Legend of Dragoon
Just about any Final Fantasy girl
Shion (Xenosaga)
Claire Redfield, Ada Wong, and Ashley Graham (Resident Evil)
Malice (Malice)
And last but not least, the Sailor Scouts from.....wait a minute! Where are Usagi and Amy? Find them immediately! *3 minutes later* It appears we've found them, folks! Can we get a live feed from where they're at? *The gigantic television screen at the award ceremony turns on, slowly losing static to reveal Amy standing outside a door*  :toidesp: Amy! Why are you there and not here? And is Usagi with you?
"Um...she's here, too."
We don't see her, Amy!
"She's...'busy' right now, and I will be too when she finishes."
*Audience laughs* Alright, Amy! We'll let you gals take of 'whatever it is' you need to do! *Audience laughs again*

.....Lets give these lovely girls a big round of applause for making it at least this far!
;D :-* ;D YEEAAAH!!! ;D 8) ;D WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ;D :-* ;D :) ;D YOU GO, GIRLS!!!  :kawaii: :kawaii: :kawaii: WE LOVE YOU, NOOOAAAAA!!!

DrBones

(*Wipes tears from eyes and drool off chin from Aluru's award show joke and description of Pan on the toilet respectively.  Looks around...*  What was I doing?  :-[ Oh ya, responding to a poll.)

Someone obvious:  Orihime from Bleach.  Never guessed I liked her hu?

Someone already written about:  Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo.  Would love to see that alternate ending to Trouble at Tenchi's some day.

Someone obscure:  Ryo from Burn Up W/Excess.  A blond tomboy with an amazing body and an even better butt.  This girl eats nothing but ramen and curry and drinks gallons of cheap beer, she may be the only anime girl around who could give Orihime a ?run? ;) for her money in the stink department.  (One episode even focuses around a crime in the police station ladies room but nothing good is ever shown, what a waste. >:()

Someone I'm amazed hasn't gotten a story yet:  Bulma, DB(Z/GT)  If I were in Roshi's place during the miroband scene, I would have been filling her with ex-lax burritos instead of water to make sure that glorious tush stayed glued to the pot long enough to get a good look!  :005: (In fact, I've been thinking about writing a short story where he dose just that...)   

Someone... uh, else:  Aya Brea,  Parasite Eve(2).  I know P.E. was never close to as popular as R.E. back in the day but I still love playing those things.  Watching the camera a few feet behind a athletic, Half-Japanese blond in tight jeans doesn't hurt the replay value.  In the second game, you can walk up and inspect toilets for clues and every time I play I wish there was a menu command to make her use them.  With all the water, soda and energy drinks you have to use to refill her powers, they could get her to pee every ten minuets.

P.S.  Off topic, I hear Poowrite may be releasing a Super Special Extended Bonus Director's Cut... (*SLAP*) edition of ?Body Swap in the Hidden Leaf Village?! ;D  A wile after reading the original, I imagined Naruto commenting out loud on the smell Hinata's body was making wile pooping.  ?P.U.!  What dose Hinata eat??, or something and the other girls reacting to the odd question.  Just something else to throw in the idea jar.

And Orpheum, I may be responding to your Hellsing challenge some time soon and I won't forget our favorite little vampire.   

Poowrite

Quote from: DrBones on December 07, 2007, 08:17:44 PM

Someone I'm amazed hasn't gotten a story yet:  Bulma, DB(Z/GT)  If I were in Roshi's place during the miroband scene, I would have been filling her with ex-lax burritos instead of water to make sure that glorious tush stayed glued to the pot long enough to get a good look!  :005: (In fact, I've been thinking about writing a short story where he dose just that...)      

But ... But ... http://nyou.autobotiacon.com/nf/viewstory.php?sid=17

In any case, I'd love to read the micro-band story :)

Thanks for the idea, I'll take it under advisement :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: DrBones on December 07, 2007, 08:17:44 PM

And Orpheum, I may be responding to your Hellsing challenge some time soon and I won't forget our favorite little vampire.   

Nice to know, I was hoping would give the lovely Integra a good 'clean out', *looks around nervesly* since she does always seem a little 'bunged' up. * ??? Thought there he heard a manical laugh*

I have been pondering a Seras story myself. The only thing I can think of is a hentai-ish story where Alucard kinda plays around with his "Master" position over Seras and our little Draculina forced to poo in some manner. Maybe another thing like my RE4 story (multiple endings/different dumps).

Can't wait to see what you got in min- ERK! *Is shot through the head*

Alucard: Target eliminated, control art restriction level returning to normal *Puts gun away and walks off*

Me: X___X
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

DrBones

Ooops!   :xm0006: :012: :001: :009:

I guess I didn't remember because I'm not much for forced pantie-poop stories.  So, "Someone I'm amazed hasn't gotten a toilet use story yet."  Ya, :015: that's what I ment.

Toasty

Hmmmm....this is rough.

I'm going to list them in very loose order, so just because one girl is at the top and another is at the bottom doesn't mean they won't be switched the next day.

#5 Fran - FFXII

The star of my first ever fic is still special to me, especially because she's still so criminally underused. "What?!" I hear you say, "You must be joking! You can't throw a rock on the internet without running into her, or other half-naked bunny girls!" First of all, stop being so cruel to half-naked bunny girls! They've never done anything to you and it's not like they have much protection from thrown missiles in the first place. Second, while Fran doujins are a dime a dozen, there are barely any scat pics of her (actually, I can't think of a single one off the top of my head) and even fewer fics: just one! Now how are we ever going to document the natural wonders of the Viera digestive system and its majestic productions if we don't step up the pace here. Please, write a fic. Sponsored by the Vieran Bowel Relief Association.

#4 Peach - Super Mario Brothers

Like I said on the Anonib board, an ancient Peach story on Wetset heavily influenced me as a toilet fic writer. Also, with the advent of the Paper Mario games, she's become an interesting character in her own right and her ladylike appearance and dainty sensibilities just beg for a little bit of soiling. That's why I decided to write a fic about her, currently in progress! </advert>

#3 Jill Valentine - Resident Evil

When it comes to RE girls, I'm a traditionalist, as not only to I prefer the original leading lady, but I also like her most in the STARS uniform from the original RE and its remake, rather than her hussied up RE3 appearance. The uniform really emphasizes her calm and competent personality in a way that I find very appealing, not to mention I have a weakness for uniforms in general, and in Jill's case, messy ones in particular. Plus, who doesn't like berets?

#2 (insert poop pun here) Hermione Granger - Harry Potter

I have to admit that Ms. Granger's inclusion on this list was influenced by Emma Watson's portrayal of the character (so sexy), but it also stems from the same love of all things geek that endears Ami to me. Hermione's a fairly recent addition, and her ranking will probably fall once I finally read/write a fic of her (as the novelty wears off and all that), but for now she's my number two, to make a number two.

#1 Selphie Tilmitt - FFVIII

Man oh man, I remember playing FFVIII when it first came out and being totally blown away. I probably had the same reaction that most people had on playing FFVII, which I never really got into. I always had a special place in my heart for her. I remember how I used to sift through the /s board on gurochan for good pics before yarr's Faye story on the fiction board directed me to the Nyou Fiction of old. Those were dark times, and every good image came at the cost of wading through twenty disgusting ones. But one of the pics I remember most was one of Selphie, on the pooper, done by Micro I believe.  She's looking bashful and is making crackling sounds. Ahh, the memories. It's still one of my favorite pics of all time and cemented Selphie as #1 on the list. I really enjoyed FallenStar's desp fic featuring her, and It's my ambition to one day write her the perfect scat story.

Honorable Mentions: Ami Mizuno (Sailor Moon), Asuka Langley Soryu (Neon Genesis Evangelion), Faye Valentine (Cowboy Bebop), Lara Croft (Tomb Raider), Samus Aran (Metroid), Yuna & Lulu (FFX), Jago (Foreigner)

Here's to much feces making, shit taking and bathroom breaking for all of the above!

Anonymous_1

Here's the Selphie drawing Toasty is speaking of:
http://dh04.anonlb.info/_nyou2/images/107/Selphie.jpg

I looked for the drawing of Shara (another Viera) defecating into a bucket, but I couldn't find it anywhere, so I posted it on the Nyou 2 board. This drawing is also a masterpiece done by Micro. It's not Fran, but it's a start  :):
http://www.anonib.com/_nyou2/images/2062/Shara_moving_her_bowels_anonib.jpg

Jimmy Olsen

I'm surprised to see that so many people want to see Sailor Mercury go potty.  And yet there's only 1 fic like that so far.  ???

Toasty: In your Peach fic, can you have her wear white panties with a green (1-up) mushroom pattern on them?  That's how I picture her panties.  ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

MMTwo

Hmmm... Reading stuff with established characters can tend to throw me off a little bit, but if I had to.

1. Mihoshi - I think I may have a thing for stupid girls, but Mihoshi has always been a huge plus for me no matter what.

2. Hinata - For reasons stated above, nothing like having a girl totally obsessed with you. Plus shy girls trump the loud and annoying ones that are all too common in real life and media.

3. Fran - I haven't even played this game, I just really like sexy bunnies.

4. Ashley - From RE4. I don't know, something about her always being so helpless and that skirt, it just screamed desperation, I love the stories I have seen with her in them too.

5. Ryoko - I'm a huge Tenchi fan... I guess I also like seeing people with power being sort of 'cut down' by something out of their control.

Sanchopanza65

1. Shinobu Maehara (Love Hina)-You never forget your first anime crush :-[

2. Mitsuru Kirijou (Persona 3)-I just love seeing these girls who seemingly have it all together lose it.

3.Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)-See above. Also, one could maybe do some fun stuff with her living in a tent.

4. Nodoka Miyazaki (Negima!)-Why is there nothing about her here yet? ???

5. Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)-She seems like your basic ordinary girl. Might be fun.