Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Fairy Tail

Started by SakuraLover25, December 20, 2013, 08:36:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SakuraLover25

Going through the arduous task of trying to catch up in Fairy Tail I can't help but feel the urge to write a story about it. While I was most inspired by was Natsu's comments about Lucy's "constipation problems" but what I've been having a hard time with is just how to start it. If anyone here reads or watches Fairy Tail please send me ideas!

Ero Merchant

Oh, just noticed this post. As a long time Fairy Tail fan I've noticed a few interesting things relating to this fetish, like that part early on where Lucy is captured and is about to go in a bucket, which I had been meaning to write something about. Juvia's water control could also be useful.

As for your idea, perhaps her condition is due to a curse or something magical. A lot of dark magic seems to be running around this world.

Zephiel

I'd like to see a bunch of the girls get desperate at the guild (to pee, too) and have to wait in line for the toilet(s) or something. Or they return from a mission where they couldn't use the toilet and have a "buddy dump" together.

RawrbertVassal

Haha, you posted this before I mentioned my Fairy Tail ideas to you? Ironic! ^_^ As for Lucy, well during the Phantom Lord arc there was the part where she was captured by Phantom Lord and given a bucket to go to the bathroom in.... Plenty for you to work with there for starters :3

Ero Merchant

Yea, that was fairly early on, and it caught my eye when i started reading it all those years ago. Always been meaning to write something based on that, I'm just lazy.

Whydocare

Not sure if either of you are still active on here, but I started writing some Fairy Tail stories on here in case you are interested.

WarnerbeR

so far I'm enjoying the anime but the manga will always be my first love for Fairy Tail. Waiting on episode 8 right now.