News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

implied toilet scenes in manga and western cartoons?.

Started by skit, December 13, 2012, 07:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

skit

OrpheumZero

Please don't go about making threads just for little one off thoughts, at least not in the main discussion. And also, refrain from making inane comments like someone else should the story you really want for you. If you have an idea but can't properly form it, then make it a challenge on the fiction site.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

EnragedFilia

If you were asking someone for recommendations, this page has quite a few.

Jimmy Olsen

I saw two pages from a manga that somebody posted on Tumblr due to its amusing weirdness.  A schoolgirl was asking her boyfriend to say romantic things to her over the phone while she was on the toilet, because it helped her poop.  I wish I could see where it went from there.  I can't even find it now, and I didn't write down the title.

Edit: It's called "Choku."
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Harry-Topper

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on December 15, 2012, 02:21:29 AM
I saw two pages from a manga that somebody posted on Tumblr due to its amusing weirdness.  A schoolgirl was asking her boyfriend to say romantic things to her over the phone while she was on the toilet, because it helped her poop.  I wish I could see where it went from there.  I can't even find it now, and I didn't write down the title.

How long ago was it, if you haven't cleared your history, try checking there for it.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Captain Victoria

After seeing this post, I actually looked it up and read the entire series last night. It's actually worth a read - it's very funny with a great story and characters, and of course the various scatological references really gave it that extra angle of appreciation for me. It's only 21 chapters long so you can get it done in a few hours at least.

http://www.mangareader.net/choku

There's very little actual toilet action, unfortunately, though there's plenty of implied and discussion that more than makes up for it, and one small blink-and-you'll-miss-it panel at the start of one chapter, but like I say it's definitely worth a read and not just for that.

slusho

pee movie list (google for it) has an extensive list of almost every pee scene in live action movies, sometimes with video links and screenshots and filterable by gender and certain tags.

does not always give you the tone of the movie/scene
like it gives the toilet pregnancy test scene to enter the void, does not mention what a huge downer the movie is (though i DID like the movie, and many of the scenes would be sexy and appeal to my voyeuristic nature if they were not part of the movie)

Jimmy Olsen

Unfortunately most of the movies on the Patches list aren't very good.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

It's a good list if you want to find scenes to, ahem, "enjoy", but yea, it isn't really the best place for finding recommended classics.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Emperor

Most recently, I saw a show on YouTube called Super Fuckers. To be honest, I have no god damn clue what the show is actually about, but its actually pretty funny, so check it out. Anyway, in episode 3, the group discovers that all the toilets in their house are too gross to use. Grotesque (on of the two female characters on the show) says she has to pee, but the toilet it too gross to use, so she says, "Fine, I'll sprinkle my tinkle in the sinker!" then pees in the sink. Later on, the characters are worried that their running out of clean places to pee, and then Grotessa says, "actually, right now, I'm pooping." It's based off am old comic written by a children's book author, so I'm sure this isn't the only episode that will feature toilet humor, but right now, the series is just starting, so nothing else tbh.

Waru

Meh, it's all right. It was funny, yeah.

maybe I'm just spoiled by Bravest Warriors.
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

Kevin Spencer

Quote from: Captain Victoria on December 16, 2012, 10:27:05 PM

After seeing this post, I actually looked it up and read the entire series last night. It's actually worth a read - it's very funny with a great story and characters, and of course the various scatological references really gave it that extra angle of appreciation for me. It's only 21 chapters long so you can get it done in a few hours at least.

There's very little actual toilet action, unfortunately, though there's plenty of implied and discussion that more than makes up for it, and one small blink-and-you'll-miss-it panel at the start of one chapter, but like I say it's definitely worth a read and not just for that.

could you say/post which ones, please?

Captain Victoria

Quote from: Kevin Spencer on December 20, 2012, 01:41:21 PM
Quote from: Captain Victoria on December 16, 2012, 10:27:05 PM

could you say/post which ones, please?

It's pretty constant throughout the entire series. There's a lot of implied and discussion at the start in the opening few chapters, though, which is where most of the tumblr-spread caps are from. Just give the series a shot, it's pretty much all throughout the whole series.

Kevin Spencer

yeah I know she's always going on about how she has to shit, i meant if you could link the few actual toilet scenes that you mentioned since i can't seem to find them