Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

RP 2 Fic series discussion

Started by Anime Lover, September 14, 2007, 09:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anime Lover

I was debating whether to post a thread like this, but better to post and see if it's successful rather than not post and wonder.

To those that have read the series, you can use this thread to discuss or ask me or Fallenstar Questions about the series and/or it's characters. like clarification on the particular actions of a character.

You may learn something new about your favorite character(s)! ^_^

If necessary, I will repost the entire two seasons
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

FallenStar

Yeah, I like this idea.

I wish people would ask about my characters too.

Just in case anyone's interested, here are ALL the characters I have created (names only and not just in the RP2Fic series, but in another RP with Eternal Dragon (a buddy of mine) as well. (I include those because I rather like them and feel that other people will like them too...  >.>;  )

Suki Nihon
Sashi Nihon
Nanyo Chiamaki
Mizu Hasazashi
Tisha Hidalgo
Nisha
Akiko Chiamaki
A'isha Sleecer
Amber Lei Stone
Misha Stone
Nick Rastafas
Maria
Talia Cooper
Kasha Tipolia
Anya Nihon
Keela
Renee

Or my villains:

General Rastafas
Dark Mistress of Pleasure - Hon'tyl
Dark Mistress of Pain - Kohaku

That's all.  Sorry for corrupting your topic a bit, AL...   v_v

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Anime Lover

Regardless of my failed poll for this series, I've dicided to go ahead an upload the first and second seasons of the RP2Fic series, so I will no longer post new chapters to the third season until both previous seasons have been posted.

I encourage you guys to read it, the series has things for everyone:
watersports- check
pooping- check
action- check
OMG story!?- check

and much more.

so for those that haven't read it, check it out.

FallenStar

Damn...  T_T

Would you mind sending me those chapters then?  Sure, I could just copy and paste the RPs, but you actually organize them into fics...  >.>

FallenStar

Anime Lover

I've noticed there have been plenty of veiws to the RP2Fic series, the third season has over 250.

yet, no one has commented on it or posted anything here about it.

Clearly, there is some interest in the series or there wouldn't be so many veiws.

So COME ON PPL! give us feedback or tells us what you think of the series! I didn't post the series just to watch the word count soar on the man page

FallenStar

Yeah!  What he said!

I didn't give permission for him to post them just so they could be ignored, too!  >.>

Come on, there's got to be SOMEONE who likes Suki Nihon out there!  T_T

FallenStar

FallenStar

Well.... would it help if I asked what Kim does to fill her days during the third season?  >.>

Obviously, she doesn't need to work being so rich and all, though...

FallenStar

Anime Lover

This is obviously a BUMP, but I will still answer FS's question

Daily activities for Kim in the third season include (in no particular order), eating, watching TV, shopping, masturbating and other general stuff like going to the movies and visiting other friends

Anime Lover

does no one have any questions or comments about this series? >.<

FallenStar

Obviously, no one seems to read it other than Doom_Guard (who I've spoken to) and possibly Poowrite (again, who I've spoken to) both of whom told me that they'd probably make some comments on it once they finished... Neither of them, though, seems to like reading really long stories (Poowrite complained to me about each chapter of the Dragon Knight Chronicles being over 10,000 words but I don't know if he was being serious or not... lol)

Anime Lover

well they don't have to read every available chapter before commenting or questioning something

FallenStar

Maybe not... but it's what Poowrite, I know for sure, said.  Can't remember about Doom_Guard, though... he may not read it at all as he's more into the poop aspect and there's very little of that in this fic.  :/

And of course, Eternal's had total computer failure now, so it's going to take him a bit to get his new one...  but once he's got it, he assures me he'll post. \o/

Eternal Dragon

oh yeah... and why the hell wait... so yeah I'm on another computer that isn't mine... lol I am good at clearing my tracks, but anyways... yeah... I'm about a 2 or 3 weeks off to getting the rest of the money required for a new computer... thank gawd.... ugh... thing is... my computer didn't really die... the op system went and if I want to set my computer back up... my old computer... that is... I'd have to call dell to have them send me the disk... and well... I'd rather not do that... Fallen has reminded me how bad Dell customer service is through the use of youtube... but anyways... my old computer is outdated... and it's time I get a up to date one...  ^-^ but enough rambling... so far... I'm surprised by the events in the chapters... the only negative note I have is to AL... you need to fix that thing with ya grammar and spelling... and yes I know...  you've probably heard that plenty of times that now it's annoying... but I'm a truthful person. As for other things so far I like what I have read, lots of things I like, heh... interesting situations the characters are being put through too, the only thing I'm shocked about is Suki, but what can you do  :P anyways... keep the good work up guys and I look forward to reading the new chapters soon... oh might I add I'm only one chapter 54 or so hehe  ;D

Nia

Quote from: Eternal Dragon on April 11, 2008, 11:03:24 PM
oh yeah... and why the hell wait... so yeah I'm on another computer that isn't mine... lol I am good at clearing my tracks, but anyways... yeah... I'm about a 2 or 3 weeks off to getting the rest of the money required for a new computer... thank gawd.... ugh... thing is... my computer didn't really die... the op system went and if I want to set my computer back up... my old computer... that is... I'd have to call dell to have them send me the disk... and well... I'd rather not do that... Fallen has reminded me how bad Dell customer service is through the use of youtube... but anyways... my old computer is outdated... and it's time I get a up to date one...  ^-^ but enough rambling... so far... I'm surprised by the events in the chapters... the only negative note I have is to AL... you need to fix that thing with ya grammar and spelling... and yes I know...  you've probably heard that plenty of times that now it's annoying... but I'm a truthful person. As for other things so far I like what I have read, lots of things I like, heh... interesting situations the characters are being put through too, the only thing I'm shocked about is Suki, but what can you do  :P anyways... keep the good work up guys and I look forward to reading the new chapters soon... oh might I add I'm only one chapter 54 or so hehe  ;D

I remember once when my OS went out I just used a cd of Knoppix(a CD/DVD bootable Linux OS that Duce told me about) until I got it fixed, I'm glad I had it or I would have had to gone weeks with out my computer without it. you should look into it.

Teesle

I thought your story was very well written, and it helped me a lot, that there was actually more to the plot then monotonous descriptions of fetish masturbation without any development for whatever. I hope it's still appropriate, and gives you a little motivation.
I got a little inspired myself from this one, and As someone might have already seen, try to establish this whole warcraft thingy .

The mayor critic point that I have around this whole "saga" is the huge amount of different "warning content", with the most I, or anyone, wouldn't have a problem, the vomit parts, ... just read over it, who does not like it, bondage ... still ... okay, most of the time. But when whenever there is a dick on the girl, or the girls get too loli, I get a little uncomfortable.
It's just that I think that it could be hard ( and it's definetly for me )for the most to really enjoy the "plot" who're not into such a huge variety of different sexual content.