Anime Lover

what do you mean you mean by 'the girl's get too loli'
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

FallenStar

I got a question about the RP 2 Fic series;

Why can't my character, Sashi, use her incredibly mental powers to "mentally rape" one of your characters? Like, make her squirt or pee herself in public or tie her up and make her squirt when she doesn't know that Sashi is there and just thinks that someone else is doing it, like your old fic with Becky and Kim from ages ago.  >.>

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Anime Lover

for the Sashi comment, I feel that to be too much of an invasion into my character, theirs other ways to do it without invading their mind.

and what Kim and Becky fic are you referring to?

FallenStar

Fine. How about Nanyo then? You know how much Eternal loves her. xD

She'd love to tie up someone in public (the ropes under the girl's shirt or top) and force her walk beside Nanyo all around town with a... unique vibrator (that not only induces pleasure, but also desperation) in the girl's vagina and add that if the girl shows any wetness on her jeans, she'd take the girl and f*ck her so hard when they get home.   LOL

Also, I forget the title, but it was that one where Kim knocked Becky out, then when Becky woke up, she was blindfolded and tied up - forced to pee herself, then to orgasm, then her blindfold was removed to reveal her sister, Kim as the one who did it.

Teesle

Quote from: Anime Lover on May 01, 2008, 02:20:04 PM
what do you mean you mean by 'the girl's get too loli'

When they have no sign of sexual development ( no breasts, no curves at all), Chiyo Mihama from Azumanga Daioh is a good example for my point of view. I'm just not comfortable reading stories involving characters like these

Anime Lover

Well, secondarily, this is a loli series, if you don't like it, then don't read it, the TAGS are there for a reason.

While I don't have any 'true' lolis in this season, DFC and no curves, the closest one to that description would be Kya, the little pee-craving CAST ^_^

Though I think your referring to Anya, the six year old ^_^

Eternal Dragon

Mmmm indeed... besides these things are just fictional, they aren't real... lol indeed to what AL said... if you don't like loli read the warnings tags

Anime Lover

last attempt to revive this thread, before letting it die with the upcoming end to the third season

FallenStar

Yeah, I think the only fan to the series is Eternal and *maybe* Poowrite.   >.<

Anime Lover

finally, at long last, me and Fallenstar's 3+ years RP series, RP2Fic, has come to an end.

I hope the ppl that read it, enjoyed it ^_^

Duce

yeah, I really need to read more of it, lol but I don't really have much time at home lately.