TalkBox v1.0

Need help on a fic idea

Started by Anime Lover, December 09, 2008, 03:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anime Lover

now this is rare huh? lol

anyway, I'll get right to it

I want to do another FFX-2 crossover ws and or scat fic
the basics of the fic is that Tifa(FF:AC version) and Zell are sparring in a forest or large building (a place with obstacles that someone can be thrown into, hide behind), complete with fan-service of their special attacks.

so the issue comes from me unable to figure out how to include the desperation aspect,
I thought about doing it during the fight, i like the idea, but at the same time I don't.
So i'm stuck with moving it to the end of the fight.

I don't know what to do! >_<
So i ask for suggestions.
you can even suggest adding more characters into the fight if you want. Yuffie and Thief Rikku maybe, or perhaps Gunner Yuna and Squall? ^_^

Part of me wanting to do this is from me watching the two Dead Fantasy vids, the idea of a girl fighting her bladder and someone else at the same time and those awesome Pan and Videl DBZ fics. ^_^
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Poowrite

Well, it kinda sounds like you've got things pretty well planned out. I'm not sure exactly what you need help with, but I'll make some suggestions.

I'd start things out with a desperation scene. Tifa could be looking for a place to pee/poop and her urgency could come from having to go so bad, and needing to take care of things before Zell finds her.

Once she finds a decent place, she could start pulling her pants down but before she gets completely undressed Zell finds her and she's forced to fight.

You could take that a step further, if you didn't ant to do panty-wetting/messing. Maybe she gets her shorts down, but can't get them back up when Zell attacks and she has to abandon them. You could have her escape again, and do the same thing with her panties, so she ends up fighting Zell naked from the waist down.

In any case, if you want to have her desperate during the fight I think I'd have her trying to get away the whold time. You know, trying to escape Zell so she can take care of business and fight with a clear head.

Anyway, I hope that helps you a little.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Anime Lover

yeah, it helps, that's for the suggestion, I think I'll just start with Tifa having to pee in the beginning and trying to fight off Zell to find a safe spot to relieve herself

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Anime Lover on December 09, 2008, 04:26:41 PM
yeah, it helps, that's for the suggestion, I think I'll just start with Tifa having to pee in the beginning and trying to fight off Zell to find a safe spot to relieve herself

I have to say that Poowrite's idea would probably work out the best. It allows for the 'action' to occur without feeling tacked on. As for the others, you could have Yuna and the others maybe coming by and doing something that hinders or helps the two. Or they could just stand by the sidelines and take bets on who wins. Since you're using FF8 girls, hopefully we can see some action with Quistis and Rinoa pooping.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

I completely forgot about Quistis!
a whip-wielding teacher, hmmm...

Actually, it's not only FF8 girl's I'm using, in my cross over series, the world of X-2 is the 'main world' where everything takes place, so all the characters of 7, 8, 9 and 10 are there.

Actually, amusingly, I considered adding in Amarant into Tifa and Zell's sparring, interrupting the two and causing them to team up and take him on.

FallenStar

Damn kids thinking only FF7, FF8, FF9, and FF10 are the only Final Fantasy girls out there.   :P

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE SOME DAGBLASTED RYDIA X CELES STUFF?!  xD

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Anime Lover

well 7 to X-2, plus tactics is the only one's I've played through

Poowrite

Quote from: OrpheumZero on December 10, 2008, 01:39:36 AM
As for the others, you could have Yuna and the others maybe coming by and doing something that hinders or helps the two.
Theres an idea. Maybe have characters from the same world help each other (so Aeris and Yuffie would be trying to help Tifa while Riona(sp) and Quistis(sp) and Selphie(SP) help Zell). It could lead to further fights between the characters or maybe other stories?

Quote from: FallenStar on December 10, 2008, 09:31:42 AM
Damn kids thinking only FF7, FF8, FF9, and FF10 are the only Final Fantasy girls out there.   :P
WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE SOME DAGBLASTED RYDIA X CELES STUFF?!  xD
When you write it? If it helps any, I've been wanting to do a FFXI story for a while now. It's not Rydia or Celes, but it's also not one of the series youre complaining aboot :P.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Anime Lover

Quote from: Poowrite on December 10, 2008, 01:48:17 PM
Quote from: OrpheumZero on December 10, 2008, 01:39:36 AM
As for the others, you could have Yuna and the others maybe coming by and doing something that hinders or helps the two.
Theres an idea. Maybe have characters from the same world help each other (so Aeris and Yuffie would be trying to help Tifa while Riona(sp) and Quistis(sp) and Selphie(SP) help Zell). It could lead to further fights between the characters or maybe other stories?

Yeah, I can't use Aeris, since she's dead. and about the further fights thing, even if i did, it would likely be only fights, not any pee or poop desperation.

FallenStar

Quote from: Poowrite on December 10, 2008, 01:48:17 PM
When you write it? If it helps any, I've been wanting to do a FFXI story for a while now. It's not Rydia or Celes, but it's also not one of the series youre complaining aboot :P.

Thanks, but I already wrote stuff on Rydia and Celes and now I'm regretting having done so because no one else seems interested in those two.  =P

Quote from: Anime Lover on December 10, 2008, 01:51:54 PM

Yeah, I can't use Aeris, since she's dead. and about the further fights thing, even if i did, it would likely be only fights, not any pee or poop desperation.

Rakka, Reki, and all the characters of your HR series are dead too, yanno. You can still write stuff on Aeris - hell, if you wanted, you could bring her *back* from the Promised Land/Lifestream and use her there too.  =P

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Anime Lover on December 10, 2008, 02:46:49 AM
I completely forgot about Quistis!
a whip-wielding teacher, hmmm...

Actually, it's not only FF8 girl's I'm using, in my cross over series, the world of X-2 is the 'main world' where everything takes place, so all the characters of 7, 8, 9 and 10 are there.

Actually, amusingly, I considered adding in Amarant into Tifa and Zell's sparring, interrupting the two and causing them to team up and take him on.

FF9? Then mayhaps we'll see my darling Garnet having an accident in her orange suit? *Then her butt will feel extra "soft" :P*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anime Lover

it's likely, I just need to figure out a way to have it happen