Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

More rare finds!

Started by smittyjenson, January 02, 2011, 02:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrBones

Thanks Smitty.  I hadn't seen some of those before.  The third drawing from "abbysketches" is great.  I've seen that one before but it's just so good.  You gotta love a girl who can smile like that wile blasting a huge wet fart on the toilet! ;D

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: DrBones on January 23, 2011, 05:08:12 PM
You gotta love a girl who can smile like that wile blasting a huge wet fart on the toilet! ;D

I need to find me a girl like that.  ;D

We all want to, I think.  ;)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Eliskuya2

I think I find a rare one for all you fans out there  :-[ link here http://lofi.e-hentai.org/g/318497/8896b93443/
girl of my life, June from Kablam 

DrBones

And thank you Eliskuya. ;D

I had gotten together most of the good shots in this from other places over the last few months, but it's great to have them all together and here for everyone to see.  I think the only one I was missing was the actual peeing "bowl-cam" shot, so thanks for that at least. ;)

My only question is, why wasn't a collection like this done about twenty years ago when that scene was first in the manga? ???  I've gone on and on about that several times here and on the story sites.  After all this time, we're finally getting some good Bulma potty pics. :kawaii:

Eliskuya2

Quote from: DrBones on January 24, 2011, 04:33:53 PM

I had gotten together most of the good shots in this from other places over the last few months, but it's great to have them all together and here for everyone to see.  I think the only one I was missing was the actual peeing "bowl-cam" shot, so thanks for that at least. ;)

My only question is, why wasn't a collection like this done about twenty years ago when that scene was first in the manga? ???  I've gone on and on about that several times here and on the story sites.  After all this time, we're finally getting some good Bulma potty pics. :kawaii:

I got more pictures on my cell phone and I don't know how to post them on my PC  :-[ and I need some help to get them on here. and thanks D.B  ;), lets find more rare stuff

Quagmire

Semi-related...if I ever lay hands on a TARDIS, one of the first of my many "misuses" of it will be to go back to around 2001-2002ish and save Jumpin' Jupiter's pics.  ;D

Eliskuya2

Quote from: Quagmire on January 24, 2011, 10:56:00 PM

Semi-related...if I ever lay hands on a TARDIS, one of the first of my many "misuses" of it will be to go back to around 2001-2002ish and save Jumpin' Jupiter's pics.  ;D

*snorting* yeah your right.. Quagmire

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

DrBones

That's great Smitty! ;D ;D ;D  You finally got your picture.  I don't think any one here knew about this artist, or anyone on D.A. who took requests, so I'm happy you where able to find one on your own.

Nice cleanup too Jimmy.  I had actually been trying to do something like that with just some MS Paint tricks, but I realized it wasn't going to work.  Looks a lot better with the marker lines smoothed out. :kawaii:

Thanks for the Stripperella screen shots too.  I like how the second one is taken just so that you can't see here thong is still up. ;)

I remember that show, even though I think each episode was only aired once or twice, but there was one other scene I that comes to mind.  I don't know the episode, but one starts with one of the other girls ( the "Southern" one I think) giving a lap dance.  At the same time, she's telling the guy how she ate too much Mexican food and has had the runs all day!  Obviously, it's supposed to be a joke; she's so dumb that she's tell a customer something gross wile performing.  Funny thing is, it may be just me, but I remember him seeming to like it.  ;D  I know if I was there, I'd slip her an extra twenty to fill me in on all the details! 8)

Jimmy Olsen

I never liked Stripperella.  The fact that the animation is so great annoys me, because that talent and resources could have gone to a better show.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: DrBones on January 27, 2011, 09:37:21 PM
I like how the second one is taken just so that you can't see here thong is still up. ;)

Then you should like this even more: http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/4576/ella3.jpg
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute