Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Looking for DnD players/

Started by blooper, June 28, 2015, 02:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blooper

Posts copy pasted from omorashi.org, but I figured I'd ask around here too.

If anyone is interested, we run a few omorashi style dnd games through roll20. We've got two fourth edition ones right now, and we could use a few new players. If you're interested, contact me here or shoot me a PM.

Alright, we are currently playing at approximately 7:00-11:00p.m. EST on Tuesdays, in a 5th level 4e campaign.

Our second game is approximately 9:00-2:00p.m. EST on Thursdays, in a 12th level 4e campaign.

At some point I may switch the Tuesday campaign for a 3.x campaign thats at 8th level, I believe. If anyone has a strong preference for 3.x, I might switch to that. Be aware, however, that it is open to all sources, including homebrew, and isn't your normal power level.

The times are approximate because thats when I try to get everyone there. There are often delays in starting up or overtime due to being in the middle of a fight, so try and keep some extra time afterwards and be prepared to wait on Linkx to start :X

As far as 4e goes, use anything from rule books, essentials included, or dragon mag. I ignore most of the errata, so bring it to my attention if you would like to use something in an errated form. You have two free feats, an expertise of your choice, and improved defenses. They are feat taxes and just because wizards refuses to take them into account doesn't mean I won't. If you are unfamiliar with 4e and have no idea what I'm talking about, I can sit down and explain, help you build a character, whatever. Or you can vote for 3e and maybe not have to worry about it x.x

You don't have to play in both, though you are welcome to if you want. We will play through roll20, so you'll need an account on that. It's free. I recommend Mythweaver's for your character sheets, but you can use what you're comfortable with. Same goes for dice, mythweaver's has a roller but real dice are fine. I always use real dice, so if you like seeing a DMs dice, sorry, you won't. I say what I roll a lot of the time though. Mythweaver's has a voice function that we make use of. You do not have to talk, but you must be able to listen. Headphones are good, obviously, so you do not disturb others or if you live with people who are not a part of this community.

Finally, while this does have some omorashi content, it is not overt and I prefer not to focus too much on it. During the time we're not playing, however, random rps between characters tends to happen with a lot of it. If you want to avoid messing, don't read the random rp in between x.x All the characters have wetting and messing bars, but its simply a colored bar. You can choose to have your character not participate in one or both forms of accidents if you wish, and it shouldn't be particularly offensive to those who don't like messing. We currently have a basically entirely female party, but I think I'm the only one who doesn't care for male wetting, so if you wish to have a male feel free. You can of course be male and not have accidents, or whatever.

Thats all I can think of for now. Direct any questions you have to me in PM or in here, like I said before. We will not be playing the following week because I'm gonna be super busy, but we will start up again Tuesday the 7th, I believe. Hopefully we can get any new players ready in that time.

Toasty

I gotta say...this does sound really, really interesting. I've been playing D&D for a while, and I even ran my own 4e campaign once, so this is certainly right up my alley. I will definitely look into it in the near future and hit you up with a PM if I decide I want in.

Are there any session/chat logs you could post or post links to? If there aren't and/or you don't want to pot them publicly, that's fine, but I've never played purely online (at least not with people I didn't know IRL first) and I'm just kind of curious about what the sessions are like.

Linkx

You get to experiance the incredible unbelievable outstandingly... bad dming of me Linkx writer averagonaire~