News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

I apologize, but I could no longer fight the urge...

Started by SolidSonicTH, February 18, 2011, 07:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

In all honesty, a lot of these edits are just bad. Not to act like the few edits I made here and there were perfect, but some of these just feel rather juvenile in terms of quality. Sorry, but just had to say it. Still, I admit the attempts to at least try and create more toilet related art.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

A Rat

Quote from: OrpheumZero on March 19, 2012, 02:11:19 AM
In all honesty, a lot of these edits are just bad. Not to act like the few edits I made here and there were perfect, but some of these just feel rather juvenile in terms of quality. Sorry, but just had to say it. Still, I admit the attempts to at least try and create more toilet related art.

Don't worry, I admit that my work sometimes seems like filler. In addition, it's probably lazy to just re-paint another person's work. I'm not upset by this as it's good to hear the opinions of veteran forumers.

T3hL33tSnake

You know, I was thinking the same thing about your art. But, I didn't want to admit it b/c I was afraid you'd hate me for it.

A Rat

Well, I'll lay off doing edits, it gets tired after a while. Besides, it's better to feature my own creations.

A Rat

Quote from: A Rat on March 20, 2012, 05:43:27 PM
Well, I'll lay off doing edits, it gets tired after a while. Besides, it's better to feature my own creations.

Well, I've kept to my word after the negative feedback on the edits. Back after heavy work commitments, I have submitted one more original piece.

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee288/pineapple_0370/?action=view&current=scan0010.jpg

A tad plain, but I hope there are people who like the view from there!

Harry-Topper

Fantastic. Looks perfect. Keep up the good work, do!

A Rat

Quote from: Harry-Topper on May 26, 2012, 04:27:27 PM
Fantastic. Looks perfect. Keep up the good work, do!

I'm grateful for the feedback. Another upload has made its way onto Photobucket, and it's pretty interesting.

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee288/pineapple_0370/?action=view&current=scan0001.jpg

Do enjoy!