Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Nyou Roleplay?

Started by nami, May 20, 2012, 10:52:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nami

I'm pretty sure there used to be an rp section on the old image board, but I was always too shy to use it. So I'm putting out a request here! Does anyone around the forums do efro rp, or would be interested in trying it out? Even on places like f-list it seems hard to find people who are into the less 'extreme' kinds of scat.

I'd love to just play out some girls buddy dumping, having a shitting contest, or playing voyeur to each other. Things like that! Here's the character profile I put up on f-list earlier today, if that would clarify the kind of rp I had in mind: http://www.f-list.net/c/talihkaa/

I can play a wide variety of characters; Tali here is just an example. I'm extremely wary about giving out my private contact info, so if we did rp I'd prefer it to be over the nyou forum's PM system or f-list notes. Thanks for reading!

Harry-Topper

I might join anyone there.

Duce

well I could put up a RP section, actually been kinda thinking doing that.

but if ya want I can.

SakuraLover25

Sounds good to! I've been missing a good rp since Diaperedanime.com closed down  :'(

Kearahdaniels

I think that would be a great idea. I actually came on the forum for the first time looking for find some Roleplay. It's hard to find my kind of niche since I like to RP pantypooping but I like to play dickgirls rather than normal girls.

T3hL33tSnake

I like female fart/scat in mine. :)

ChiMan

And now it's been created. Hooray!

T3hL33tSnake

Dreamwatch

Is anyone still interested in this? Just noticed there's been no activity in the RP forum.

ChiMan

I'm interested, just waiting for someone to start.

Dreamwatch

I've never actually done this before, so I don't really know where to start. Maybe if someone with more experience got the ball rolling?