News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Toasty's House of Pancakes, and other delightful things

Started by Toasty, April 21, 2009, 08:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should Ivy use to store her "manure"?

Flower Pots
1 (5%)
Fertilizer Sacks
6 (30%)
A Wheelbarrow
1 (5%)
A Toilet (What? Really?)
9 (45%)
A Giant Venus Flytrap
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Toasty

Yeah, I still have that one also. I believe it was posted under the title "A Knight's Story", or something similar. You should go bug Poowrite to upload it here.

Anyway, in response to Jimmy, I'm planning to get through all of these ideas in due time, so I'll work on the Amelia one right after I finish this Hermione story.

livinginfinite

Hey Toasty...any chance you might do the MGS idea you posted? I mean, I voted for the Amelia story, so in no way would I be disappointed if you chose to do that...but I figured I'd ask.

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Toasty on June 21, 2009, 11:12:39 AMAnyway, in response to Jimmy, I'm planning to get through all of these ideas in due time, so I'll work on the Amelia one right after I finish this Hermione story.

Great!  I look forward to it!  ^-^
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Toasty

HEAR YE HEAR YE!

The Hermione story is finally up. I hope you enjoy, and please review if you have any comments or criticisms.

Now that that's done, I can start taking votes for what my next story will be. So stay tuned to this thread!

Zee_phyro

*Put the Desert Eagle back in the holster and looking at Toasty straight on his eyes*

"Well done my boy! You have completed your quest! Now you should step up to the higher level quest!"

Just kidding  :P

Anyway, I vote for something completely different but still with defecation theme. I would love to see Alicia from Valkyrie Profile 2 taking a huge, constipated dump. Want to know how Silmeria would act in this circumstance.

And thanks for the HP fic! It's amazing!

Toasty

Okay, here's the descriptions for the new ideas, including a repost of the Amelia one just for you to compare.

1. A new story in the Fire Emblem series

I made a series for my Fire Emblem stories in the first place because there's so many damn characters and I couldn't write about just one of them. This next story is going to be about everybody's favorite heavily armored cutie, Amelia. I gathered in the reviews that not many of you were familiar with Fire Emblem, so I'll provide a picture:

Basically, she promoted into a knight class that specializes in extremely heavy armor. So when she has to go on the battlefield, she needs the help of her love interest Franz to get out of all that heavy platemail in time. Needless to say, it results in one big mess and one relieved girl.

2. A Story About Sniper Wolf Soiling Herself

As a sniper, this belligerent babe is often forced to remain in one place for days on end waiting for her target to appear.

I really don't have to spell this one out for you guys, do I? I think everyone can acknowledge the appeal of seeing this Wolf answer nature's call...in her pants!

If you're unfamiliar with the character, here's a relevant picture by our resident artist livinginfinite:

However, my version of the event will probably be somewhat more firm...but no less messy!

3. The Hotties from Odin Sphere Doing Some Quality Bathroom Bonding

This one originates from an idea I had a few months ago, and I started writing this story in February, but about 2/3 of the way through I got distracted by other stuff (shocking!). Basically, my idea involves two characters from the awesome and beautiful game Odin Sphere, Gwendolyn the Valkyrie:

I am both terrified and aroused.

(without armor):

Wait a minute...yep, now I'm just aroused.

and her estranged half-sister Velvet:

I believe her trunk contains a not insignificant amount of junk.

Forced to go on the run, they end up hiding in an abandoned outhouse. Awesome buddy (errr, estranged sisterly?) dumpage ensues, as well as emotional bonding. Awww.

This option has the advantage of probably being finished faster than the other two, since it's mostly done.

So, there's my ideas for the next batch. Remember, they'll all get done eventually, so don't hesitate to vote for your favorite!

Also, Zee Phyro, I don't think I'd be able to do a Valkyrie Profile fic, because I've never played any of the games before, although I'd like to. Even though you voted already, if you want to change your vote (I mean, Odin Sphere also has Valkyries in it!) I'll count it as such when tallying up the poll

Happy voting people! (Well, at least I hope everyone hasn't voted already. You guys are fast!)

Duce

you can edit the poll and check the option: "Allow user to change vote." if you want

OrpheumZero

*Flies by, riding atop a giant rocket propelled gopher and snatches away the Metal Gear Solid idea*

MINE! @__@

*Laughs madly into the starry sky*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Toasty

*Pulls stinger missile launcher from out of nowhere, locks on to gopher, and fires*

(Solid Snake voice) Gotcha!

*missile scores direct hit, flaming gopher chunks rain down on the landscape*

(Snake voice) Not too bad!

Anyway...

Duce, I'm not seeing that option under the edit poll menu. Are you sure it's enabled?

OrpheumZero

*Lies facedown on the ground, apparently dead*

*Fingers twitch and head snaps up*

Think again!

*Laughs and bounces off like a spazy Daffy Duck, jumping into a river*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Duce

yeah, it's there or at least it is for me,

you sure you don't have that option?

Zee_phyro

Quote from: Toasty on July 01, 2009, 10:33:53 PM
Even though you voted already, f you want to change your vote (I mean, Odin Sphere also has Valkyries in it!) I'll count it as such when tallying up the poll

Uhh fine then.... I'll give my vote to Odin Sphere instead  ;D

Toasty

Hmmm...maybe it's only for mods? I don't know. Anyway, barring any other votes, Zee acts as the tiebreaker, putting Odin Sphere ahead by one. So I'll get to work on finishing that. If you voted for Amelia or Sniper Wolf, don't fear, I believe this project will be over pretty quickly and I can get to work on those two.

Duce

Quote from: Toasty on July 02, 2009, 03:45:50 PM
Hmmm...maybe it's only for mods? I don't know. Anyway, barring any other votes, Zee acts as the tiebreaker, putting Odin Sphere ahead by one. So I'll get to work on finishing that. If you voted for Amelia or Sniper Wolf, don't fear, I believe this project will be over pretty quickly and I can get to work on those two.

yeah, I see, it's seems you need to be able to moderate the board to edit that stuff you can't, but you can when making a new poll, anyways I've enabled the permission to be able to remove your own poll, so next time you can remove it and remake it any way you want it.

Toasty

Hooray! The new Odin Sphere story is complete. Please read and review, and I hope you enjoy it!

I'll have the new poll up tomorrow, so think long and hard about whether you want Sniper Wolf or Amelia. Modern, or medieval? A lady from Iraq, or the girl from Grado? PSG-1, or Steel Lance? Kevlar, or plate mail? Accident, or...wait a minute, they'll both have nice, biiiiig smelly accidents, so that's one thing you don't need to worry about!