Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

a humble request

Started by livinginfinite, August 14, 2009, 07:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

livinginfinite

I'm a little shy about making requests here, but...

Would anyone be interested in writing a fear wetting/messing story for Metroid? It would...it would mean a lot to me. :kawaii:

In return, I'll draw you absolutely anything you like to the best of my ability...two things even.

OrpheumZero

Sure, I'll bite. But I'll need some more details on what you got in mind. By the way, don't forget you can use credits to make commissions more official.

Anyway, I'm guessing you want something along the lines of Samus litterally getting scared shitless? *Duce, I think there's a new emoticon you should make.... :P* Kinda like the nightmare world thing she was in your older pictures?

Hit me back and we can discuss more details....
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

livinginfinite

Woo sweet! You're the best Orpheum. :)

So yeah, I did literally mean being scared shitless (and pissless?) ;D But lately I've actually been thinking it'd be hotter if the thing that scares her turns out to not actually be anything too serious...whatever that thing happens to be is up to you. Things I also like are:

- references to past accidents
- clean up scenes
- someone (or several people :o) witnessing her accident
- only Samus has an accident...for maximum embarassment.

I hope that's not too restrictive...let me know if that's doable. I suppose we can settle on some amount of credits as well...

Also let me know what kind of pictures you want!

...ALSO if anyone else wants to get in on this I'll draw you stuff too. ;D

Jimmy Olsen

I have a suggestion.  Not long ago I played "Zero Mission," and, in the stealth part, it scared the hell out of me when a Zebesian burst into the save room!  The save rooms are safe havens in the rest of the game and in "Super Metroid."  So maybe you could write a story about that.  Samus escapes after alerting the Space Pirates of her presence and takes refuge in a save room (whatever they're called in-universe).  While chilling there, catching her breath and collecting her thoughts, Zebesians burst in.  The normally tough chick is so startled and frightened that she gets a lump in her blue skintight suit.  How does that sound?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Oh my God, that's an AWESOME idea. I think it'd make a better picture than a story though...and I think I'll paint that.

For a story I'd be really interested in how other characters would react to Samus having an accident...that's not really too possible for me to illustrate other than through facial expressions, and I think it'd be much more fulfilling to read about the whole situation.

On a kind of unrelated note I painted her portrait...she's not easily distinguishable without any kind of outfit, but I've been trying to see if I can make her read as Samus just by her features.

OrpheumZero

I don't understand how people keep saying Winry looks like her *as if Winry ripped off her look*

For one, Fullmetal Alchemist was made back in 01, Samus didn't really have a set look til Prime, normally shown as a blonde with a pony tail. It just irks me that people would insist that FMA, probably the most original series right now *at least when compared to stale things like Naruto, Bleach, to name a few*.

Anyway, that idea certainly helps me better figure out the angle of how she would poop herself. If you're still wanting some humiliation, Infinite, I could have it that the stations act like recorders so it would have recorded the 'incidenet', leaving an embarrassed Samus to contemplate; "Should I blast the receiver so no one finds out... but then what I need to use this again..."
Definately gonna have fun this, I'm sure...
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Glad you guys like my idea!  ;D

I wonder how long she'll have until she gets a chance to clean up.  ;)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Haha. I wonder if the smell would have any effect on her sneaking ability.

OrpheumZero

I think I got two possible good scenarios:

1: Samus is in the middle of a mission *I might reference the first or second Prime, since I remember those the best, didn't have much experience with the other titles yet.  :012:* and doing what you said, using a save station *like a last documentation of her progress or possible a report, basically something that realistically fits in the world *since it'd be kinda lame if she was really 'saving her game'.  :P

2: Something like the "Event log" story by Toasty and gets attacked while on her ship, and has an accident from the fright.... then maybe neglects to remember that her ship just 'logged' her 'logging' herself.  :P

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

livinginfinite

Well, the second one makes it easier to include a clean up scene since she's already on her ship....unless you'd want to write about her waddling around in soiled armor until she can clean up in the first scenario. Which...would be pretty sweet I think ;)

Also, I think save stations are recharge stations 'in game'...right?

OrpheumZero

I can't really remember, I do recall them recharging you, but I couldn't recall if their purpose went beyond that.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

There's a Metroid Wiki for you to look this stuff up in.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Yea, I know. But it's fun to fish for creative twists here.  ;D

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Should have the story done in a few hours or so. Kinda got to a rough start since I had a hard time choosing between doing it during the Zero Mission and just making up a random adventure from scratch. But I think it'll be pretty satisfactory.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Micro

I wish I could remember more details from Fusion. For some reason, that struck me as the scariest Metroid game, so it would be perfect for this request. Like an idiot, though, I sold off my copy right after I finished it.