TalkBox v1.0

a humble request

Started by livinginfinite, August 14, 2009, 07:35:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

livinginfinite

Orpheum: Woo can't wait  ;D

Micro: That's a shame...

OrpheumZero

I won't deny it hasn't too easy. I kept switching between a story that takes place during Zero Mission, then to one after, and can't really decided which to make the full story of... I think may go with the latter simply because I'm not very familiar with ZM and even though I watched a vid on some parts, it hasn't totally helped.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

livinginfinite

Interesting dilemma. I must say I'm not very familiar with the perils of fic writing, but...

If you go with the story after Zero Mission then maybe you could make an off-hand reference to the one during...in whatever amount of detail you can.

OrpheumZero

The story, is finished. So go read it and enjoy!
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

OrpheumZero

Ok, it took a bit of thinking, but I've decided on the pictures I wanted for my reward. I have settled for two of my favorite Resident Evil girls, Ashley and Claire.

The Ashley picture, would be slightly inspired by Anime Lover's RE4 story, where Ashley peed herself while imprisoned on the island. It would be from the angle of the floor looking up, where we see the helpless blonde leaning against the closed door, begging to be let out as her panties bulge out immensely while pee cascades down her legs.

As for Claire, I figured would show her looking over her shoulder in a sort of sexy way, looking at her pink cut-offs which are just completely filled with an enormous load. Claire, obviously would have something to say, maybe an unintendedly sexy/corny response *as is the norm for Resident Evil's penchent for hokey dialogue*  :P

Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed the story. And I'll certainly look forward to any more request if it means receiving some cool artwork for 'em.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

livinginfinite

Alright, I'm on it. Don't know if I can come up with any kind of dialogue for you though...maybe someone else would want to contribute for that.

Also, I have to be honest, given the chance I'd just request more Metroid stories. If you're down with that then I'll draw you whatever you like. :D

OrpheumZero

Sure, that sounds cool. I might be able to think of more ways to humiliate ol' Samus again!  ;D But probably not until after I get the older chapters revised.

As for the dialogue, I figured the Ashley pic would have a fairly normal plea like "Please let me go!.... Oh no it's coming!" Something like that.

While Claire would probably be something that would sound tough. But if you can't think of anything then it's not a big deal.

I can't wait to see the pictures!  8) ;D 8)

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Micro

*Tries desperately to think of an appropriate 'master of unlocking' joke*

(Yes, I know that was Jill and not Claire.)