Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Looking for an old story...

Started by Micro, August 24, 2009, 09:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micro

A few years ago, I wrote a Love Hina fic called "No Privacy for Naru." I've been thinking about doing other stories like it, but I don't have a copy of the original anymore (and it isn't on this site). Did anyone out there happen to save it? If so, could you e-mail it to microscribbles@gmail.com? Thanks.

yarr

I believe I have this. Let me scour the deeps of my stash. I'll pass it over if I find it.

Micro

Awesome. I should add that, if anyone sends it to me, I'll post it here (possibly after some edits).

Jimmy Olsen

Is that the Love Hina fic with Naru trying to use the toilet and Su-chan playing hide and seek in the bathroom?  If so, that story is awesome!  ^-^
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

I think I have it too on a backup disc some where.

DrBones

If Yarr and Duce haven't found it yet, I have a copy right in front of me now (amazing as most of my collection is totally unorganized. :-[)

I'll send it if they haven't already, always willing to help Micro and I would love to see an "undated/expanded version" of this. ;D

Micro

Jimmy: That's the one, and thanks for the compliment. I haven't read it in ages, so I hope it holds up.

DrBones: Nobody's sent it yet, so feel free. I'm not sure about expanded, but knowing my tendency to "turn on" my old fics/drawings, I'll probably be embarrassed and want to extensively update it. It's my inner George Lucas coming out.

DrBones

Toasty

Micro: Hey, as long as you don't mess with the "Yub Nub" Ewok song, I'm totally down with this plan of yours.

OrpheumZero

Yea I got it, but I guess Bones beat me to it.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Micro

Actually, it didn't come through with DrBones's email, so I'm still looking for it.

And I can promise that any Ewoks present in the original story will be in an edited version.

yarr

It's on one of my backup drives that I can't find the power cable for right now  >:(

I'll get it sorted after work if you still dont got it.  8)

And remember, Naru farts first!  ;D (old Han/Greedo joke  :-[)

Micro

All right, I have it now (thanks to whoever sent it).

DrBones

Aww hell... :-[  Sorry.  And I really wanted to help too.  I hit the "attach file" button, browsed for it, selected it, hit the attach button again and it took me back to the main document...

Sometimes it sucks being totally useless. :'(  *emo mode* 

Micro

Don't worry about it. Unless worrying about it makes you have cool emo hair, then knock yourself out :)