Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Looking for an old story...

Started by Micro, August 24, 2009, 09:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrBones

"Don't worry about it. Unless worrying about it makes you have cool emo hair, then knock yourself out."

LOL  ;D ;D ;D

You just killed my emo mode... Thanks.

Zee_phyro

Quote from: Micro on August 25, 2009, 10:55:48 AM
All right, I have it now (thanks to whoever sent it).

I've sent it last night, micro. But I don't know if someone had sent it before me though

Quagmire

Quote from: yarr on August 25, 2009, 12:31:07 AM
And remember, Naru farts first!  ;D (old Han/Greedo joke  :-[)

Awww, beat me to it!

OrpheumZero

I sent a copy myself just in the off chance the other one had been changed in some way. I remember once seeing that where someone had altered another person's story and changed some minor details.

Anyway, I would say the best idea would be to post the original version along side a revised version if that's your plan. That way people can enjoy the 'Classic' and the 'Director's Cut'.  8)
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Micro

All right, the story is uploaded, for everyone who hasn't already read it. I actually was pretty happy with it (I guess my old fics hold up better than my old drawings, which I generally can't stand to look at), so I only made a couple of minor changes. Thus, no need to post both an original and edited version.