Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A Request For OrpheumZero!!!

Started by andreww9933, August 26, 2009, 02:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andreww9933

This is a direct request to you OrpheumZero. You do great stories, right up there on the same level as poowrite. Maybe even better. You're one of my favorite authors. So here are my challenges to you. The first one is simple. I want a resident evil 3 story, where jill wets and shits herself in an alley. You can build what ever story and plotline you want, I just want her ultimate and untimely humiliation to happen in an alley. Pretty simple. The other wont be as simple unless you watched gundam wing. I want a story where Relena Peacecraft is rushed to get ready so she can speak at one of her diplomatic events.She doesn't have time to use the facilities and winds up with soaking wet panties packing a load in them. If you watched the show then you know what I mean when I say I'd like to have it set during the Queen Relena arc. You're one of the few authors that I fully believe could pull off either if not both. I'm not saying there isn't a lot of great talent here, there is. You're just one of the best. I know this should probably be in the challenge section, but honestly i don't want just anyone making a half-hearted attempt at these. You're one of the very few that could even hope to pull these off. Please don't get mad at me for messaging you directly. Like I said, you're one of the few authors I believe could do this right. Please respond and let me know what you think.

P.S.  Others are welcome to try, I'm just partial to OrpheumZero and Poowrite.

OrpheumZero

I'll consider, it's been like, 10 year since I saw Gundam Wing back on cartoon network. I had to wiki the stuff since I could barely remember most of it, though I had thought she simply became a diplomat. I could think of something, but I'm not making any guarantees.

As for the Jill story, haven't really got a clue on what to make outside of a simple "Jill shits herself". So I may let Jimmy or someone take a shot at these.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

I don't really know "Resident Evil," but maybe if somebody links me to a scene with Jill on YouTube I could write a fear-induced accident scene based on it.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

I'm afraid I was never hugely fond of Jill Valentine or Gundam Wing. On the subject of Resident Evil girls, I have been wanting to do something with Rebecca Chambers for a while now.

Jimmy, here's a link to the intro for Resident Evil 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLqNaE36cGs

Not sure if that's enough to go off of, but I'm a huge fan of Resident Evil and I would love to see what you (or anyone, for that matter) came up with.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

It would help if I could see Jill personally in action.  Are there any cutscenes of her being menaced?  Preferably something jumping out of nowhere at her?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

andreww9933

Thanks Orpheum, you're one of the greatest. If you could come up with something I would truly love it. And Jimmy, anything you come up with I'm sure would be good coming from an author of your caliber. you to are one of the greats of this site. If it helps, Jill's specs from RE3 are as follows: Height 5', light brown hair,short and parted in the middle. She wears a tight blue halter, fairly busty. she wears a short, tight black hipster skirt with a sweater tied around her waist. Her story is that after an incident involving zombies in a mountain mansion, the creatures escaped and leaked into the city. now the city is infested with zombies and other creatures, and her mission is to escape the city alive. It may also help you to look up images of Nemesis from RE3. He stalks her throughout the came, and they have many encounters. Thanks to you all.

P.S.   Poowrite, I really think a story with Rebecca would be AWESOME. I would LOVE to read that. Hope to see something from you soon.

OrpheumZero

Oh there should be plenty of gameplay footage on youtube, speed runs, and fun playthrough, etc.

I might try to take a stab at one or both, but I'm not too sure yet. I only played the first 10 minutes of RE3 until a little after you first encounter the Nemesis. The Gundam Wing could work, but I'll have to work on the concept...
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

andreww9933

Thanks guys. I'm sure anything either of you do will be really great!!! Hope to see something soon.

Jimmy Olsen

Thanks to this thread and the research I've done I had a dream the other night about Jill pooping her pants.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Hey, that's awesome...if I could lucid dream reliably I would make stuff like that happen all the time. :P

Jimmy Olsen

It's not the best dream I've had lately.  The ones that make me really sad to wake up are the romantic (and sometimes corny) ones rather than the sexy ones.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Well, that's why I'd rather have sexy dreams...they aren't heartbreaking when they're over.

Jimmy Olsen

But they're not as enjoyable while they're happening (at least for me).
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Yeah, I agree to that, but all things considered I'd rather not start my day feeling like I've lost the love of my life forever.