Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A Request For OrpheumZero!!!

Started by andreww9933, August 26, 2009, 02:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

Could be worst.... I once had a dayterror from a concussion about my family leaving me behind on a winding road for no reason, just drifting away into the distance. It seriously felt real until I woke up afterwards.

But yea, losing someone you care about in a dream can be tough, or getting rejected... :-[ I recall one where a girl I was kinda crushing on turns and say we can't be together. Eerie, lol. :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Wow, you guys are getting a lot more deep than what I was talking about.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

andreww9933

LOL, glad I could help Jimmy. But I agree, I'd rather have a straight up sex dream than a frilly romantic one(and I happen to be a hopeless romantic by nature). They don't hurt as much unlesss you wake up right before the good part.

Jimmy Olsen

I've never actually had a straight up sex dream.  I've just had about 6 or 8 dreams about my wedding where I woke up right before my bride and I consummated the marriage.  I have had "hot" dreams, never a dream where i had sex.

Back on topic, what do you want Jill to be wearing?  I've seen pictures of her in a couple different outfits, and I don't want to have to pick which one she ruins.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Well, I know it's not my request but I'm gonna put in my vote for the S.T.A.R.S. uniform. ;)

Toasty

Quote from: livinginfinite on September 04, 2009, 03:59:26 PM
Well, I know it's not my request but I'm gonna put in my vote for the S.T.A.R.S. uniform. ;)

I second that motion!

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Well if the story is set during RE3, then it would be her blue halter top and black skirt with the white 't' tied around her waist. That's her default outfit *as S.T.A.R.S was disbanded after the first game, if I recall correctly*.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

andreww9933

That's exactly right Orpheum. The chief from RE2 was the one that disbanded S.T.A.R.S at the order of Umbrella Corp. when Chris, Jill, and the others got to close to the proof. That's when they all split up (after RE3 that is) and went to take down Umbrella little by little on their own. But yes, I do want her to wet and poop her original halter skirt and sweater outfit from RE3. But make it more of a desperation wetting and pooping than a fear one if you can. Jill just isn't one to be afraid of anything after the horrors of RE1. Shocked maybe, scared, not likely. I mean, after all, you'd get pretty desperate to if you spent HOURS in a city so infested with zombies to the point that every turn you took you heard shuffling feet and the moans of the undead searching for their next snack, trying your damnedest to make sure you're not the main course. Who has time to be afraid in a situation like that. (In case you can't tell, I'm a zombie officinato lol). So I think she'd get desperate to the point that she finally just couldn't hold it any more before she would soil herself out of fear.

OrpheumZero

She could be a little scared, I mean, Nemesis certainly wasn't something she was expectiong. But it could go that she gets unnerved by the near fatal encounter and then that builds atop a growing desperation.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

andreww9933

Possible, but you have to remember that she had faced Tyrant in the mansion as well. So she had already had experience with giant mutated freaks of nature and science. I'm sure she may have been a little shocked and slightly shaken by his appearance, but not terrified or anything like that. She'd be desperate for sure though. All that running around and no time for a bathroom break. Poor girl could use one I'm sure. and I hope I'm not annoying you but have you had any ideas for my other victim?

andreww9933

Hope I'm not breaking any double post rules, but this thread sure got quite all of a sudden.

Jimmy Olsen

I know what I'm going to write for Jill, it's just a matter of finding the time to do it.  As for the Gundam fic, I don't think I know enough about that universe to write it.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

andreww9933

Okay, cool. Maybe I'll get lucky on the other end and Orpheum will write the gundam story(fingers crossed). Hope to see your story soon.

Jimmy Olsen

Sorry the Jill story is taking so long.  Finishing it is 3rd on my list of things to do tomorrow, after my job interview and scrubbing the house.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute