Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A Request For OrpheumZero!!!

Started by andreww9933, August 26, 2009, 02:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andreww9933

Awesome. I can't wait to read it. I'll bet it's going to be a good one too given your other stories.

Jimmy Olsen

Sorry, further delays with various causes.  But don't worry, I've done the research, I've set the scene, I've set up the accident, and the rest should fall into place very soon.

I do appreciate what you said about my stories.  ;D
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

andreww9933

What can I say, your stories never displease me. And I can be patient so I don't mind waiting a little longer. That will just make it even better in the end!!!!! ;D

Jimmy Olsen

It's game over for Jill's panties!  Link

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

andreww9933

Awesome story man, I really appreciate it. Once again your stories never cease to please. Thanks a million. And the best part is that's about how it would have played out too!!! ;D guess Orpheum gave up on the gundam story LOL. No biggy though. Thanks guys. I appreciate everything. Now if someone will just do the Ben 10 story......

OrpheumZero

Quote from: andreww9933 on September 25, 2009, 12:02:11 PM
guess Orpheum gave up on the gundam story LOL. No biggy though. Thanks guys. I appreciate everything. Now if someone will just do the Ben 10 story......

Oh shut up :P I never said I wouldn't do the Gundam Story, I just said I wasn't sure. Maybe in a little while I can whip something up. Just need to get myself a little reaquinted with Relena's character.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

andreww9933

LOL hahaha, I was only kidding ;D. I figured if you did one it would take a while because  1) It's been a LONG time since Gundam wing has been on(DAMN IT) and 2) I gave you a pretty decent challenge that would take a good bit of thought and effort to come up with something really good. Which is what you are good at. So I can be patient LOL.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: andreww9933 on September 25, 2009, 10:34:55 PM
LOL hahaha, I was only kidding ;D. I figured if you did one it would take a while because  1) It's been a LONG time since Gundam wing has been on(DAMN IT) and 2) I gave you a pretty decent challenge that would take a good bit of thought and effort to come up with something really good. Which is what you are good at. So I can be patient LOL.

Actually not so. It was only maybe a a few seconds after reading the challenge the first time that I came up with something along the same lines as "Peache's Poo". Basically Relena, dressed in a diplomatic outfit *since I recall her wearing something to that effect* is delivering a speech, all the while a massive tower of crap is pressing to escape from her. She struggles through, giving a rousing and impassioned conference, then slinks off and has a colossal accident. Yea... It was probably not even 4 seconds after reading I thought of all that.  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

andreww9933

Hmmm, sounds like an interesting read if I do say so myself. Hope I get to read it soon.

Jimmy Olsen

Do you have any more requests for me?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Jimmy, you should do a story about Cammy soiling herself after losing a fight ;D

(I know, I know, you weren't talking to me :P)

Jimmy Olsen

You can request something if you want (and that goes for everyone else, too).  I make no promises, though.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

andreww9933

Actually, a street fighter fic does sound nice, but i personally am more partial to chun-li.

livinginfinite

Damn it, so is Jimmy. Now there's no way he'll do a Cammy story. >:(

BUT...maybe you could have Cammy vs. Chun Li and they both have accidents. ;)

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: livinginfinite on October 03, 2009, 12:18:32 AM
BUT...maybe you could have Cammy vs. Chun Li and they both have accidents. ;)

I don't know how that would happen, unless they're playing some kinky version of "Street Fighter" where the object is to make your opponent lose bladder control instead of consciousness...and both their health meters run out at the same time.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute