Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Ultimate X-Men idea/request...

Started by Quagmire, August 26, 2009, 07:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quagmire

Seems like I might've mentioned this somewhere before, but maybe not...I've had the idea for a while and was toying about trying to write it myself, (still might), but would like to throw it out here to see what some seasoned experts can do with it.  The leadup is a bit long winded, but under the assumption that not everyone has read it, or wants to run down to the comic store and browse the trade paperback...

In the second arc of the comics, "Return to Weapon X," at one point the X-men are in cells across from the drafted Weapon X soldiers.  Specifically Cyclops and Marvel Girl (X-Men) are across from Juggernaut and Rogue (Weapon X).

(Storm is in a separate cell, not sure if she's alone or with Iceman and Colossus.  Also, Nightcrawler is put in with Cyke and Marvel Girl at one point).

The cell "doors" are a translucent green forcefield, each cell has 4 cots (2 on each side, bunk bed style) and a toilet in the middle.

So at one point, Marvel Girl is quite upset because she was forced to kill a man on a mission for Weapon X, and Cyclops is trying to comfort her.  Rogue is staring apparently, prompting Juggernaut to tell her to quit and that "this is creepier than the time I caught you kissing yourself in the mirror..."

What I'd like to see would be the stress of the day Marvel Girl to have diarrhea.  And/or Rogue or Stormalso pooping. 

Hmmm....Rogue also has a line early on to her commanding officer, "Does this mean y'all ain't gonna break my arms and legs when I get back to base this time?"  I also wouldn't mind seeing how Rogue managed to deal with "nature's calling" when she was in that shape earlier in a flashback.  I kinda get a brother-sister vibe from her and Juggernaut, I was getting the idea of J having to help her out with that, but being a bit grossed out by it.  You know, huge invincible walking tank squeamish about wiping an injured young woman's butt for her, comedy, that sorta thing...