News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Star Wars Ahsoka Tano Or Asaaj Ventress Request.

Started by andreww9933, September 12, 2009, 11:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andreww9933

I was wondering If anyone could write a wetting or pantypooping story for either of these two characters. I'd really appreciate it if someone would give it a shot. I'm a huge fan of star wars the clone wars, and would love a story for these ladies. Thanks in advance to anyone who writes it.

FallenStar

Meh, I don't know either one of those two (beyond what I've read on Wookieepedia about Asaaj Ventress)...

I'd be far more interested in a Lorana Jinzler fic, myself   :kawaii:

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Toasty

Sort of tangential, but I was checking the wookiepedia page on Ahsoka after reading your post and look what I found:

Holy damn!! The new clone wars TV series was aimed at younger kids, but I apparently that doesn't go for the comics as well...perhaps one of the artists/writers has a bondage fetish.

livinginfinite

Toasty

Well...she's fourteen, for one thing. Also, like I said, from what I know the stuff Ahsoka has been in was mostly targeted towards kids, so when I saw this it was...surprising. But, you're right, it's not like there's no precedent for this kind of thing in Star Wars.

livinginfinite

Oh, fair enough, I had no idea who she was. Crazy expanded universe business...

Toasty

Anyway, back on topic, I'm not a huge fan of the prequel movies, but I might do a bit of background reading on Ahsoka and try a story with her after I finish my entry for the poopy pic contest 2. I make no promises, but that slave girl picture does give me some ideas...some awful ideas. Some wonderful, awful ideas! </Grinch>

livinginfinite

Toasty

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. I'll be working on my contest entry and the Sniper Wolf story at the same time.

andreww9933

It would be awesome if you could do a story on Ahsoka Toasty. You're one of the great writers here. But as far as  aslave, I'm not a big fan of bondage. Now if that's all you can come up with then by all means go for it. But I think that would be a better scenario for Asaaj. If say, a Jedi captured her and tortured her, or perhaps a clone trooper maybe. But Ahsoka is too cute to torture in my opinion LOL.

Toasty

If it makes you feel better, I'm not into bondage either. Mostly that picture just made me think that slaves are rarely given very good bathroom facilities...if any at all! Frankly, I don't really understand why someone would put torture into a fic like this, as I find it gross and a pretty big turnoff. So I wouldn't worry about any harm coming to little Ahsoka. Maybe her pride gets bruised a little bit, but that's all.  :)

andreww9933

Good. That's not to say her poor little panties won't be harmed though. As long as its no Diarrhea, EWWWWWWWWWWWWW. LOL

Jimmy Olsen

Speaking of Star Wars, does it bother anyone else that there was no toilet in Princess Leia's cell in Episode IV?

I suppose theoretically there could have been conveniences that slid out of the wall when activated and were otherwise invisible, but it's still one of the top issues I have with the realism of Star Wars.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

livinginfinite

Wow, I never noticed...I've seen Star Wars enough times too.

Truthfully, I only try to pick up on that kind of stuff when it involves hot chicks...and I don't really think Leia is.