News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Star Wars Ahsoka Tano Or Asaaj Ventress Request.

Started by andreww9933, September 12, 2009, 11:46:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

andreww9933

Strangely enough I didn't notice the lack of facilities either.

Quagmire

Hm, I never really thought about it either.  But I'd buy the toilet sliding into the wall - in fact, didn't they have that in the Enterprise's brig in Star Trek 5?

There's a TON of Star Wars 'Expanded Universe' stuff, wonder if there's any female bathroom references in any of that?  I do know that the EU gave us the term for it, "refresher" instead of "bathroom..."

Jimmy Olsen

Yeah, I got that idea from Star Trek V.

Off the top of my head, the only Star Wars E.U. reference to bathroom activities I can think of (not counting floor plans including restrooms) is an offhand reference to cleaning Jabba's toilet in one of the short stories.

Speaking of weird terms for "restroom," yesterday at the mall I overheard a female employee of one of the food court businesses saying she was only taking a break to go to "the relief room."  That's a new one for me.  ???
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Toasty

Hey andrew, just thought I should let you know that I'm thinking about tackling that Ahsoka story soon.

andreww9933

Awesome. Can't wait to read it. Hope to be able to soon.

andreww9933

(Depressed and gloomy voice)The boards are sooo...... (sigh)dead.

Toasty

Urf, I've been out of the country for the last three weeks. BUT! I have replaced my keyboard. Progress is ready to resume.

Toasty

ONE MONTH LATER

Update:

After not doing anything for that last few weeks, I got a huge surge of inspiration and wrote like 5 pages for the Ahsoka story. I'd say it's about 90% done, so it show up on the site pretty soon.

OrpheumZero

Gotta say, while I've been quite displeased with the Star Wars franchise in the last decade, especially with Clone Wars (which isn't nearly as good as the original animated series, IMO), I will admit Ahsoka is pretty cute for an alien girl (something I'm not always into, aside from Aisha, and the girls of Tenchi, lol :P).
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Toasty