Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Now Accepting Art Commissions

Started by Micro, September 25, 2009, 01:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micro

In an effort to make the points that we're awarded for stories and forum posts more useful, I'm now accepting commissions for drawings. Prices are:

One Character: 100 nyou points
One Character +dialogue: 150 nyou points
Two Characters: 200 nyou points
Two Characters +dialogue: 250 nyou points

If you write dialogue yourself, there is no extra charge for it. Color and backgrounds included at no extra charge unless you want something really intricate, in which case we can work something out. For now, I'm limiting drawings to two characters, max.

What I Will Do: Petty much any subject matter you'd find on the Nyou3 image board. I'll do anime characters, video game characters, most toons, and comic characters.

What I Won't Do: Anything that wouldn't be appropriate at Nyou3. I also won't do extreme scat (like eating), or furries.

To request a drawing, PM me here, or e-mail microscribbles@gmail.com with your request. I'll deliver a rough sketch and the finished pic by e-mail, so if you PM me, please provide me with an e-mail address. The amount of time it will take to finish a drawing will depend on how many requests I get, but I'll do my best to get them done in a timely fashion.

OrpheumZero

That's cool to know. I didn't know if you were out of the art thing for good or not. I think I've got an idea for a commission, but I'll wait until I get a more stable thing of credits ready *odd, Duce, Jimmy and two other people seem to be already ahead of me, guess Duce is still fiddling with getting everyone started out*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

I don't know where I got my nyou points.  So far I've been ignoring the whole issue of nyou points, to be honest.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Micro

Orpheum: I was mostly on hiatus from posting anything publicly. I've never quit drawing, I just went through a couple of years of drawing only for myself. Anyway, I think I'm ready to come out of my shell again.

Jimmy: I think a lot of people are ignoring the point system. I think it could be a cool idea, so I'm doing what I can to support it. I'm hoping others will follow me in that.

DrBones

Well, well...

Me: "This point system is stupid, I'm never going to use it for anything, why do they bother?" ??? :017:

Micro: "I'm doing commissions for points."

Me: "I LOVE the point system!  It's the best invention ever!" :-* :kawaii:

Seriously, great.  I'll definitely be taking advantage of this soon, probably after I get some more points for my Yarr contest entry.  Until then I can dream and plan.  So many cute butts, so little time... :004:

47.6?  Didn't I start with 50?  And I think I replied to a few things since then.  Has someone been stealing my points?  Standing between me and Micro art?  I'll kill you!! >:( >:(  *gets a shotgun and a katana down from the wall and runs off*

...Hey, did I just make up for it by writing this..? ;)

yarr

Ahh, great. I should be able to come up with something or you to do  8)

livinginfinite

Well, I definitely want some stuff. But before we start doing this I just want to say, I think artists should get points for posting art. :P

In all seriousness, to prevent rampant inflation we need stop giving points for anything other than making posts/writing reviews (if that's what we're trying to encourage here). Maybe first time posters could get some kind of bonus points as well.

yarr

Also, is there any way for people to see what generates points and such?

And how do you transfer/deduct points after a purchase?

yarr

Alright, I sent a pm with what seems to be the first commission from this forum  8)

OrpheumZero

Actually I was the first to make a commission request to Micro about two days ago, though I did it over PM.  ;D
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

DrBones

Dang, and I thought I would be one of the first.  At this rate, I'll have to take a number. ;D  Let's see, this tread has been around five days and already has two commissions. Hum, I wonder if people around here like Micro's art? ;)  This is like throwing a steak at pack of wolves!

Seriously, I'll have mine in the minuet I get the credits.  I already have a bunch of ideas lined up.  The first one I'll want ties in with the next story I'll be doing, if Micro will do it for me (there's a reason he may not...)  After that, I'll be one of two girls who rated very high on the old "Favorite girl to see on the toilet" poll but as far as I know, have never gotten a proper potty pic. (just one squatting to pee shot each); Videl and Hinata! ;D

I do agree with Livinginfinite that artists should get points for posting their own work, though I can't say how it should work (I don't really understand the whole system :-[).  Yarr too, should get some kind of credit for all the S2X work he commissions for us, then he can use it to buy us even more stuff. ;D

OrpheumZero

Probably what'll have to happen is Duce will just have to keep track of who posts a picture and then give that person points. Since I would bet if he just made that points are added for a picture posted, then people would abuse the system and post random stuff to rack up points.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Micro

Just to let people know, I have four commissions from this thread so far. I've knocked out rough sketches for two of them, and am about to start on the third. My work schedule is so sporadic, it's hard for me to give exact timelines, but they're all my top priorities. Right now, I'll probably try to get the roughs done for everything in the queue before I complete any of them.

Micro

Another update: I've been a little under the weather the past couple of days and haven't gotten anything done. If you're still waiting on a sketch, that's why. Sorry  :(

DrBones

Sorry to hear about that Micro.  And here I was about to E-mail you about some  work for me. :-[  There would be absolutly no hurry of course, I just wanted to ask some questions and get a place in line before you're totally swamped.