Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Now Accepting Art Commissions

Started by Micro, September 25, 2009, 01:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OrpheumZero

That's a shame. Hope you feel better soon.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Micro

I'm finally getting back to work on the commissions I have, so hopefully everyone will have at least a sketch in hand by sometime next week. Sorry for the hiatus, I just wasn't feeling up to it and didn't want to turn out crappy (no pun intended) work.

OrpheumZero

Not a problem. Hope your sick leave won't put you too far behind, there's plenty of eager fans waiting  :P but we know whatever comes will be awesome!
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Micro

I'm working on coloring yours now, so it should be "in the mail" in the next couple of days.

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Micro on October 15, 2009, 11:42:18 PM
I'm working on coloring yours now, so it should be "in the mail" in the next couple of days.

Great job!  :kawaii: Just opened the email with the final picture. Freaking amazing job! I was wondering, is it ok to post it on the nyou3 site, I mean, may as well share the wealth as they say. ;D Still though, it's fantastic! *Could ramble for hours on this, lol :P*

I'll send the points I owe you right now, thanks again! Let me know when you've free again to do another commission for me, I've another one buzzing in my head that's dying to be made a reality!  ;D

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

FallenStar

I can say that Anime Lover does seem annoyed by me saving several pictures of anime girls that I think look like Suki because I'm a perfectionist on how I'd like to see her visualized, lol.

I told him that if I could find an artist to do a picture of her, I wouldn't need all the pics.  xD  Still haven't found one I'm particularly pleased with.   :'(

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Micro

Orpheum: Sure, you can put it on Nyou3, just put it in my thread. Same goes for anyone else who wants to post theirs (when I get them done).

Waru

I... posted a request in your PM thingie, Micro. I'm sure I'll get enough Nyou points real soon concerning the request. PM me back when you've read it, to discuss details.
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

Waru

Ok, I posted a further-detailed request, Micro. PM me back when you read it, and give your input on it. I want to make sure that this is good, and not some simplistic or convoluted fap-quest (as opposed to a "request").
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.

Micro

Well, I'm sure we've all been guilty of "fap-quests" at some point, but I understand why you want it to be believable. We'll see what we can hammer out.

Also, because I'm behind on these, could everyone hold off on sending me any more for the time being? I'm going to do yours, Waru, but until I get the first round out, I don't want to take on any more.

yarr

Thanks again for the pic Micro.

Now, how/where do I transfer the points?  ??? :-[ :kawaii:

Eliskuya2

:) Micro sama I got a request for ya  :kawaii:
girl of my life, June from Kablam 

OrpheumZero

Quote from: Eliskuya2 on August 12, 2010, 01:56:23 PM
:) Micro sama I got a request for ya  :kawaii:

Don't forget you can also private message him. Just make sure you have plenty of credits.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

Jimmy Olsen

Eliskuya: Is that a boss from "Skyblazer" in your sig?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Eliskuya2

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on August 12, 2010, 09:03:08 PM
Eliskuya: Is that a boss from "Skyblazer" in your sig?

:kawaii: no thats from mana, I love the boss
girl of my life, June from Kablam