TalkBox v1.0

Now Accepting Art Commissions

Started by Micro, September 25, 2009, 01:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eliskuya2

Quote from: OrpheumZero on August 12, 2010, 06:00:14 PM
Quote from: Eliskuya2 on August 12, 2010, 01:56:23 PM
:) Micro sama I got a request for ya  :kawaii:

Don't forget you can also private message him. Just make sure you have plenty of credits.

I alrighty did and no message from the old man  ;D
girl of my life, June from Kablam 

smittyjenson

I'm new here and I was hoping for a request, please.

I would like to see Clover, Sam and Alex sitting on toilets, please. Clover would have her jeans and panties pulled down to her ankles and read a magazine, Sam would have her jeans down covering her feet whilst her panties are between her knees and ankles and could be reading a thick text book or doing research on a laptop and Alex would have her jean shorts and panties below her knees and using a Nintendo DS. Sam's jeans are dark blue and Clover's jeans are faded and patched.  The girls also have different panties; Clover has boyshort panties, Alex has a thong and Sam has briefs. With all of them sitting together this to be a view through the stalls at the mall.

I've always wanted to see the three spy girls on toilets, please. Please can you give it a try for me? Anyone who also draws pictures and is willing to comply to my request, please reply.

SakuraLover25

I have no idea what you do or how I give you the points but I'll do so gladly. I would like any one of the three.

1. Sakura Haruno striking a sexy pose in a wet and messy disposable

2. Nami being changed out of a wet and messy diaper by Robin

3. A teacher trying to change her wet disposable before class changes (too late)

smittyjenson

Thanks! I'll be looking forward to it! ;D

Micro

I'm not sure if the last couple of requests were aimed at me or not, but just in case, I wanted to point out that I'm not taking requests anymore for various reasons I've talked about in the general discussion section. Of course that's not to say that someone else isn't welcome to pick them up...

smittyjenson

Sorry.  :-[ SakuraLover25 said he'd comply to my request, and I was happy to hear that.  :) I felt like my wish was coming true.

OrpheumZero

No, Sakuralover was making a request as well. You really need to learn to carefully read people's replies better.  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet