News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Accepting requests involving hyper in some way.

Started by phen, March 15, 2010, 05:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phen

... If I like the idea. :P

Anybody has something they'd like to see written?

livinginfinite

Most definitely. But do you have any previous work floating about? I'd like to get a sense for your tastes before making some crazy request.

edit: Okay, I'm dumb, I looked you up on nyou fiction and you appear to be a competent writer.

I'd like to request a fear messing story (i.e. the girl poops her pants from fright) featuring any of the following girls:
Lightning (FF13)
Celes Chere (FF6)
Faris Scherwiz (FF5)
Samus Aran (Metroid)

Would that be of interest to you?

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

phen

Hyper being a shortening of hypertrophic. The way I mean it is, involving some girl(s) farting, pissing or shitting in extreme amounts. Arthur Saxon wrote a couple of stories with a girl who couldn't stop pooping, for example...

Livinginfinite:
I don't really know any of those FF girls, unfortunately. Only played one Metroid game, too, but I'm up for trying Samus. You'd have to tell me more, though, especially since I havn't ever written anything concerning fear messing.

Given some info, I might venture the others.

livinginfinite

I've actually seen very little of this 'hypertrophic' stuff, so I'm not sure how it could come into play. I read one thing off Arthur Saxon's site written like a book of the bible, where the girl is literally cursed by God to poop her pants a whole bunch. It was certainly unique...

Would hypertrophic mean she has to poop/pee extreme amounts all at once, or could massive amounts build up in her armor over a realistic time frame? I would enjoy the latter, but I'm not sure what the criteria are here exactly.

phen

Havn't read that one. :P Saxon also likes creepy-crawlies, which is definitely not my cup of tea.

I suppose that going by definitions, the latter would also be called hypertrophic, but I'd vastly prefer the amount she can put out at least to be unrealistic. It's kind of the whole idea, for me.

livinginfinite

Haha, the biblical story I refer to involves bugs and such, which I'm also not into in a sexual sense...I just thought it was interesting.

If you would prefer it, I could get into the unrealistic thing too. Something about a girl having a large number of accidents in a short time frame works for me. For a Metroid story, we could say it's a virus that accelerates her metabolism to some ridiculous degree, causing her to need to eat, drink and excrete a lot. Samus is then suprised or scared repeatedly in rapid succession and pees/poops herself each time.

I'd rather not violate conservation of mass, but I can't think of a way to have her eating and drinking large amounts during mission. I could see her suit automatically keeping her hydrated or something like that, though...any thoughts?

phen

Pff, conservation of mass is way overrated. :P

Energy is converted to mass through her suit, maybe? I have no idea how it works. Not quite sure how the result would be if she messed up in it, if it would burst open or something.

livinginfinite

Haha, yeah, energy converted to mass is equivalent to saying the suit feeds her and keeps her hydrated. Which is massive amounts of energy, but it's not like Metroid is actually a realistic thing... :P

Mm, now the idea of Samus messing in her armor is one I've thought long and hard about. It'd probably start to fill up all around her, filling the cracks between her body and the suit. I like to think the suit has some kind of diaper-like mechanism to absorb her waste, but that would be quickly overwhelmed by the mess coming from her. Does that scenario appeal to you?

phen

I'm not sure. I don't like diapers at all, so it wouldn't turn out that way. If it's quickly overloaded it would be okay, I think, I just don't know if the suit would start to crack or what from the pressure :P Maybe she'd just be forced to open it up.

Just pondering how to work the fear into it? What would make Samus wet herself? What little I know is that she's a badass bountyhunter. Also, ultimately what kind of amounts are you thinking/would be comfortable with?

livinginfinite

I would think the suit would be too strong to actually break from just her pooping in it. If anything the poop would be blocked from coming out, but that's no fun.

It's fine if the diaper isn't a sexual thing for you. I just figured it's something that would realistically be there, so I'd like to see it. Up to you though!

I would say that anything startling could make her poop herself, especially if she had to go badly enough, or if she was under enough stress. I guess that cuts to the core of why I like fear accidents; maybe she acts tough and has that image, but nobody is really immune to fear. I guess just think of what would scare a regular girl and imagine it happening under a layer of armor, where nobody can see.

As for amounts, I would say have the maximum number of accidents that you can come up with. You will never hear me complain that Samus pooped/peed her pants too many times. By the end of it, her zero suit could be completely soaked from top to bottom and filled with poop...I would have no problem with that as long as it happens due to fear.

phen

Interesting.

I was more asking along the lines of how *much* she might go each time. :P I'd think that in the end she'd have to get out of her suit and make a mess, but I'd like to hear what you thought first.

livinginfinite

Ohh, I see. My preference is for larger numbers of smaller accidents in that case, since she'd be trying hard not to have an accident. I don't mind if you vary it up though...maybe if she got really scared she would poop a whole bunch at once.

I also much prefer clothed pooping to squatting or anything of that nature. It wouldn't really be a fear messing if she had the time to get out of her suit and poop. Either way I don't believe she would willingly risk removing her armor, if she would even be able to breathe in an alien atmosphere.

Although...I would accept her removing the armor after she's safe and sound to finish the mess in her zero suit or something like that. I do enjoy clean up scenes, if you have any interest in that.

phen

Not saying that she'd get out of her suit in preperation, more like desperation as it fills up with mess. :P But yeah. Never given any thought to cleaning, but I suppose I might.

I can feel that I'm not really super interested in the lotsa small accidents at the moment, more like one great scare making her go and not stop for a while. But who knows, maybe my mood will change soon. :P

livinginfinite

If you'd prefer that, that's fine with me too. I don't mean to step on your toes with my suggestions :P If she gets scared and stays scared long enough to pee and poop that much, I would still really enjoy that.

If you're interested in a compromise, there could be a small leak and THEN she poops everything. But the important thing for me is the fear aspect, so definitely write what appeals to you.