Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Batman (Poison Ivy) idea...

Started by Quagmire, June 04, 2010, 08:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quagmire

Borrowed from the 'farting' thread at the ibf4.  There's a pic posted there of Poison Ivy farting, and it appears to have a "flowery" smell:

http://imageboard4free.com/uploads/data/harleyandivy_1_ib4f.jpg

So, suppose that a side-effect of Ivy's "unique" body chemistry is that, as the saying goes, her shit really DOES smell like roses!  Opens up some ideas/scenarios I would think.

I know I said this in the Ultimate X-Men thread, but this time I really MIGHT get off my ass and try to write a little (and I mean "little") something myself, maybe...

Jimmy Olsen

I bet she also has a giant Venus flytrap in her lair that serves as a toilet.  ;)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Certainly sounds like something toasty could do, given that Ivy's poo would probably be quite similar to Fran's just without any meats.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Toasty

*slams hands on desk like Phoenix Wright*

I'll take the case!

I still plan to finish the Ahsoka story I started, but after that I think it would be fun to write about Ivy whipping up a batch of her "personal fertilizer".

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Toasty on June 11, 2010, 11:05:54 AM
I still plan to finish the Ahsoka story I started, but after that I think it would be fun to write about Ivy whipping up a batch of her "personal fertilizer".

"Excuse me while I feed and water the plants."  ;)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Heheheheh, perversion possess me thoughts at the moment. Anyone else notice that Ivy's cell in Arkham asylum isn't exactly, 'private'? Certainly would make for an interesting scene if the only witness to Ivy's deed were a bunch of rambling, drooling, meowing/barking pyschoes.  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Quagmire

Eeexcellent!  I was thinking more along the lines of some poor newbie janitor or guard, but I think much hilarity could ensue if the other inmates (big names or random loons) get in on the show..

Jimmy Olsen

Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

SakuraLover25

Quote from: OrpheumZero on June 12, 2010, 12:56:36 AM
Heheheheh, perversion possess me thoughts at the moment. Anyone else notice that Ivy's cell in Arkham asylum isn't exactly, 'private'? Certainly would make for an interesting scene if the only witness to Ivy's deed were a bunch of rambling, drooling, meowing/barking pyschoes.  :P

I was also thinking about Arkham Asylum when I read the suggestion. However I was thinking along the lines of when she was released from the cell. As a big comic book fan I remembered when she would team up with Harley Quinn after the Joker abandoned her. What about if she and Harley held a bit of a torch for each other, and therefore Harley refused to release her unless she put on a show. Do what you want but I think it would be awesome if it were a bit of a strip-tease or something along those lines.