Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Underappreciated Shows and Games

Started by Jimmy Olsen, August 20, 2010, 10:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

So which do you want to read fanfiction of, the trilogy or the O.V.A.?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Micro

QuoteSo which do you want to read fanfiction of, the trilogy or the O.V.A.?

The original trilogy. I like A-ko as the heroine and B-ko as the villain. That kind of gets reversed in the OVAs.

Eliskuya2

on the urbz. if you made a female sim on there with and make  the sim drink alot and go to the toilet and boy! she well be screaming on the toilet if she a big one  :P y'know?, I got pictures too. on my cell  :-[
girl of my life, June from Kablam 

ing131

Topic's sorta dead but I can think of some just off the top of my head like:
Death Note
Steambot Chronicles
Eureka seven (I loved this show!)

P.S. A good place to get free anime (if you have an iPod) is to download Crunchyroll, some of the shows are members only but only the major ones (bleach, the original naruto, etc.)

Duce

you don't have to have a ipod, I used to watch alot on there.

and some shows are members only but most just don't let you watch it when they get it ready (usually around the same time it airs in japan) but if you don't have the membership you have to wait some I think its like a week.

btw hulu is pretty good too. best part is that those to sites are 100% legal, unlike fan-subs/dubs. even though I mostly watch that kind, though I usually try to watch my shows on hulu or crunchyroll if I can.

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: ing131 on May 24, 2011, 12:41:31 AM
Topic's sorta dead but I can think of some just off the top of my head like:
Death Note
Steambot Chronicles
Eureka seven (I loved this show!)

Death Note, eh?  You might like this shop I made: http://imageshack.us/f/38/misalax.jpg/  ;)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute