Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A Friend to Write With Request :)

Started by luv4nothing, December 29, 2012, 04:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luv4nothing

I'm a bit nervous about posting on here for the first time, so bear with me :). I really enjoy reading the fiction on Nyou, but I also write a fair bit of my own fiction. I haven't posted because I'm terrified of negative feedback, and this fetish of mine is a bit of a sensitive subject. I've written fanfiction for many of these topics before, but was never brave enough to post the more hard core fanfics.

So...to get to the point...I was hoping to find someone that would like to write a story with me. Sort of like an RP :). I enjoy doing original characters with this kind of writing, but canon charries are awesome too. My request isn't really so much for a story, but for someone that would like to write with me. I know that some people can be shy about writing these stories, but sometimes a someone will come out of there share a bit more if they know they have someone else that is enjoying their writing with them.

Sincerely yours,
Luv4Nothing

Linkx

Don't be afraid, what's the worst that can happen? Depending on what you're looking to write about I'd be willing to write.

UndeadRiot

I'll be around on here when I can, but what kind of stories are you looking for? Just asking. I'm here to lend a hand to anyone when I can.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.