Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

A Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt Challenge

Started by B.S.S., July 07, 2013, 06:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.S.S.

Author's Notes: I'm somewhat unversed with this site despite registering here at least a year ago (and have an unfinished Kid Icarus story that I'll try to work on), so I'm a bit unfamiliar with how these threads work. Regardless, I'll try my hand at properly issuing a challenge one-shot and continue to practice my writing skills all the same.

I'm also really picky about my challenges will go, so here are the rules for this one:
1) The one-shot must be strictly Panty centered.
2) It must take place during "Excretion without Honor and Humanity".
3) NO Pantypoop or Wetting allowed. Seriously, they are rather venomous mood-killers for me.
4) Big Brown is not to make an appearance peroid, including Panty's toilet incident. Please, kill him off however you want if necessary.
5) Also, I'd like for Panty's waste (ie her poop and urine) to not be the same as humans. She has a rather healthy diet and her Angel genetic makeup should have some differing effect on it than a human's (it can even be comedic or outright holy).
6) I absolutely love a good story with in-depth detail and descriptions (and of course a well-written plot), so by all means take as much time as you need with it.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, let's see how many people will take up the challenge. I look forward to seeing what people can come up with.

OrpheumZero

You should post this in the challenge section on fiction side of the site, as that's where the majority of them go.

Though I would say you might be better off on doing this on yourself, simply because it seems extremely specific in many regards.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet