3 (21.4%)
Under Maintenance
8 (57.1%)
Bound and Desperate
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 01, 2017, 12:12:11 AM

Duce

Well might as well get one of these started for the next contest.

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

You can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

BlueSniper

Theme: Overflowing

Description: Anything to do with a waste receptacle overflowing, whether it's a stopped-up toilet that shouldn't have been flushed, a ridiculously full diaper, or something else. How did it happen? How does she deal? What comes next?

BabySamantha

Theme: Classroom Mess

Description:  A perverted schoolgirl decides to deliberately poop in her panties in the middle of class and see how much of the day she can get through before she gets caught.

Jimmy Olsen

I like that idea, but I think it should be more general.  How about just a theme of classroom messing (deliberate or accidental)?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce

If anyone has a theme idea to give, better hurry up. I'm going to put up the poll soon.

Zephiel

I'm re-posting an idea I really liked from the last one:

Theme: Under Maintenance

Description: Due to routine plumbing maintenance, the water to a school/apartment/office needs to be shut off for several hours leaving the toilets unusable or at least unflushable. This results in one or a number of women having to hold off on their restroom breaks while going about their day. This could lead to accidents, improvised toilets, the embarrassment of using a toilet that cannot flush, trying to find another working toilet or making it just in time when the water returns.

Jimmy Olsen

Theme: Bound and Desperate

Description: A woman has an accident, or comes very close, because she's tied up. She could be a captive damsel in chains, a hostage tied to a chair, a possessed woman in restraints for her own good, or just an ordinary gal trying out bondage with her lover. As a twist she could deliberately relieve herself because she doesn't want to endure the pain of holding it inside when an accident is inevitable, then she gets untied as soon as her panties are ruined.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Duce