1 (20%)
You're banned!
0 (0%)
Going outoddors
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: December 01, 2008, 01:04:00 AM

Duce

To suggest a theme, do it in this format.

Theme: <theme title>

Description: <theme description>

you can suggest 2 main themes that will be put in the poll,  you can also suggest as many other themes you want that might be put in the poll, though only the first 2 will be considered the 2 main suggestions. feel free to talk and discuss about the themes like always though.

Jimmy Olsen

Theme: Still in Diapers

Description: Any story about an adult woman or teenage girl using a diaper.

Theme: Challenge

Description: Any story based on a challenge written by someone besides the author.  With luck, this will produc entertaining stories as well as inspire more people to write challenges.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Poowrite

I like both Jimmy's ideas, though I think I like the diaper one a little more.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Theme: Classroom desperation

Description:  Locked in a classroom for hours on end for a major test, the female students have to hold it until the end of the test.

Theme: Modeling

Description: Swimsuit models need a break to pee sometime.. or *do* they?

Theme: Gymnastics

Description: A gymnast has to hold it "during" her floor routine

Oh and I should mention that these are all pee only, though in the first one, some poop *can* be allowed if it's in the background...

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

OrpheumZero

Kinda low on the idea tank right now.... *Taps head peroidically with finger* But I do like the diaper bit. I actually have an idea that could work very well....  8)
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

Yay, people like my idea!  ^-^

I could go for FallenStar's gymnast idea.  A gymnast is a type of character I've been wanting to read a desperation story about (along with ballerina and figure skater). 
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Doom Guard once wrote a fic about a figure skater who had to poop badly, but I have to admit, the lure of a gymnast needing to pee is mostly because of my like of swimsuits/leotards.   =P

Poowrite

Quote from: FallenStar on November 03, 2008, 07:09:21 AM
Doom Guard once wrote a fic about a figure skater who had to poop badly, but I have to admit, the lure of a gymnast needing to pee is mostly because of my like of swimsuits/leotards.   =P
It was an excellent story, too.

http://nyou.autobotiacon.com/nf/viewstory.php?sid=203&chapter=1 There it is if you haven't read it yet.

Anyhoo, I like the classroom desperation one as well, though I again must state my disdain for limiting to "pee or poop" only.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Quote from: Poowrite on November 03, 2008, 07:30:00 PM
Anyhoo, I like the classroom desperation one as well, though I again must state my disdain for limiting to "pee or poop" only.

I said that you *could* include poop in it.. Though, personally, I'd prefer if you kept the poop and the pee separated so I could focus on the pee only section.  ^_^

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: FallenStar on November 03, 2008, 07:09:21 AM
Doom Guard once wrote a fic about a figure skater who had to poop badly, but I have to admit, the lure of a gymnast needing to pee is mostly because of my like of swimsuits/leotards.   =P
It was an excellent story, too.

http://nyou.autobotiacon.com/nf/viewstory.php?sid=203&chapter=1 There it is if you haven't read it yet.

Wow, I never even saw that!  It must have been posted during one of the times I wasn't coming to this site much.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention, guys. ^-^

Swimsuits and leotards...not bad, but what makes me allured by those women is their graceful bodies.  In my head, that determines their hotness more than what they wear or the shape of their bodies.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on November 04, 2008, 03:32:21 AM
Swimsuits and leotards...not bad, but what makes me allured by those women is their graceful bodies.  In my head, that determines their hotness more than what they wear or the shape of their bodies.

True, but then, the swimsuits and leotards actually show off more of a girl's body than, say, a gown that can hide all her curves.    :P

Poowrite

Quote from: FallenStar on November 03, 2008, 07:45:17 PM

I said that you *could* include poop in it.. Though, personally, I'd prefer if you kept the poop and the pee separated so I could focus on the pee only section.  ^_^

You'll be happy to know, I suppose then, that my contest XII entry is looking like it'll be pee only.

FallenStar

*snaps his fingers* Darn... and here I thought you were going to support me on my Contest XIII idea.   ;D

Oh well... guess it's only a matter of time until you do one, eh?   :P

Anime Lover

I for one think challenges should allow both, pee and poop, there's not many people usually who participate in them, and limiting it down to one of the other would just reduce the number of participants more, some ppl 'specialize' in poop, others, pee, I don't think it's fair to limit ppl like that

But, this is all just my opinion ^_^
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

FallenStar

Quote from: Anime Lover on November 04, 2008, 08:46:45 PM
I for one think challenges should allow both, pee and poop, there's not many people usually who participate in them, and limiting it down to one of the other would just reduce the number of participants more, some ppl 'specialize' in poop, others, pee, I don't think it's fair to limit ppl like that

But, this is all just my opinion ^_^

On this forum, yeah... you'd have to allow both... but if you people would separate the pee and poop sections (like you've done for me in the past, AL) I'd have no problem with that.    :)