4 (30.8%)
What happened during...?
6 (46.2%)
Age regression(AR)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: June 30, 2009, 08:15:34 PM

FallenStar

Poowrite is my only consistent RPer at the present time, but he's on vacation for the fourth, so I've got about a week or so in which I can do a fic;  I'm tempted, greatly, do to a Yu Yu Hakusho fic, but there's really no good hentai of Keiko for me to use, so I'd probably go back either to Love Hina, Sailor Moon or something like that....

As for the medieval one, I'm guessing chamber pots are part of the norm and I do have a pic of what appears to be a princess who has been captured, so I suppose I could do something with her...  Gah, I don't know which one to do just yet because I'm not aware if one or the other is poop only or if they are both pee.   :P

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

Just don't write a lost scene from Sailor Moon episode 108.  That's my territory!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

*Kicks an 80 page 'script' entitled "Sailor Moon story" under a conveniently placed couch*  :-[ *Starts whistling nonchalantly*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

That is dub episode 108 or original episode 108? :P

Either way, I think that's in the S saga, which would have been my favorite saga, so maaaaaaaaybe I'll try to do something with Love Hina or even Final Fantasy...  I had a bit of an idea regarding Yuffie and Tifa during Cloud's date with Aeris (I'm not sure that counts, though, since Cloud can date any of the three and/or Barret during that sequence  O_o;  )  xD

Jimmy Olsen

It's the one with the unforgettable scene where Usagi gets drunk and tries to speak English.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

Ah... definitely original Japanese numbering then.  DiC was really stringent on censorship back in the day and even the new company didn't fall too far away from the tree when they dubbed S and SuperS...

*grumble grumble Amara and Michelle being cousins grumble grumble* 

OrpheumZero

Does anyone in America still own the Dub rights? 'Cause I know that FUNimation would do a bang up job if they could get their hands on the series. Maybe finally show it the way it was and not the laughing stock it became known to most American audiences.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

I don't know offhand, but the series' popularity has waned in the years since DiC and that other company screwed the hell out of it - and worse, Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars was never dubbed in the first place   :'(  )  so I think the chances of Funi or anyone better getting their hands on it is slim to none.

Then again, maybe 4Kids will get a hold of the license and screw it up even worse than DiC did.  @_@