Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest IV Rules

Started by Duce, October 01, 2007, 01:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous_1

I probably could enter this contest, Poowrite, but I wouldn't know what I could do a story on. The example story I made on the first page might be a good one to use, but Raven is the only girl who comes to mind that could pull it off. If this were a pooping story contest, I'd think about typing one.

On another note, I've got good and bad news. The bad news is my Legend of Dragoon story being put on hold for the time being due to writer's block (I don't know if anyone remembers me doing that one or not). The good news is I'm close to finishing a Fullmetal Alchemist story I've been typing in secret. The idea for it came to me one day at work, so I figured I should jot it down before I forget all about it. I should have it done and uploaded some time this week.

Poowrite

Jimmy: I don't know, I got like nine pages of the other story written. I really should finish it :).

For anyone who cares: some details of my scrapped ideas...

Originally, "A Matter of Time" was about a magically endowed high school witch. She peed her pants and people started teasing her about it. She ended up using a spell to make everyone else pee themselves. I scrapped it largely because causing bladder problems for everyone else didn't really meet the story requirements.

Second idea featured a nine year witch and her best friend trick-or-treating together. The witch, of course, went as a witch :). Anyway, they have several juice boxes and by the time they're coming home they have to go potty. The last house they want to his is Professor Dolan's (the witch's magic teacher) who promises them goblin-bread muffins if they show up. The trip takes them through Cemetary Lane. One of the older, meaner girls in town is hiding along this spooky stretch of road and scaring little kids and demanding candy tribute for passage. Our heroine uses a simple spell to transfer the urine in her and her friend's bladder to the mean older girl. the sudden increase of voulme in her bladder forces it to empty and the mean girl has to run home in soaked jeans. I gave this one up, largely because I was determined to write in in first person from the view of our witch, but I couldn't make it work ><.

Last idea was heavily inspired by Stephen King's short story "The Moving Finger." The main character, Blair, just moved into a new apartment. The bathroom is haunted by a non-malicious ghost. But Blair can't pee with another sould in the bathroom, living or dead, and has to cleanse her house of the haunt so she can actually use the potty. (She was using the kitchen sink in the meantime.) I gave it up because I had like nine pages of story and maybe four paraghraps of pee related material in the middle and had no intantion of adding more.

Aluru:Well, bummer that you won't be joining the contest. And it's a shame about the Dragoon fic. But, I'm looking forward to your FMA one, hope it's up soon :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Quote from: Poowrite on October 21, 2007, 10:13:17 PM

Originally, "A Matter of Time" was about a magically endowed high school witch. She peed her pants and people started teasing her about it. She ended up using a spell to make everyone else pee themselves. I scrapped it largely because causing bladder problems for everyone else didn't really meet the story requirements.

Poowrite, if you did this fic (but modified it slightly so that she would have to go around and actually pick her victims one by one and make them wet through magical means), that, I think, would make a very HOT fic.  :)

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Poowrite on October 21, 2007, 10:13:17 PM
Jimmy: I don't know, I got like nine pages of the other story written. I really should finish it :).

Second idea featured a nine year witch and her best friend trick-or-treating together. The witch, of course, went as a witch :). Anyway, they have several juice boxes and by the time they're coming home they have to go potty. The last house they want to his is Professor Dolan's (the witch's magic teacher) who promises them goblin-bread muffins if they show up. The trip takes them through Cemetary Lane. One of the older, meaner girls in town is hiding along this spooky stretch of road and scaring little kids and demanding candy tribute for passage. Our heroine uses a simple spell to transfer the urine in her and her friend's bladder to the mean older girl. the sudden increase of voulme in her bladder forces it to empty and the mean girl has to run home in soaked jeans. I gave this one up, largely because I was determined to write in in first person from the view of our witch, but I couldn't make it work ><.

Last idea was heavily inspired by Stephen King's short story "The Moving Finger." The main character, Blair, just moved into a new apartment. The bathroom is haunted by a non-malicious ghost. But Blair can't pee with another sould in the bathroom, living or dead, and has to cleanse her house of the haunt so she can actually use the potty. (She was using the kitchen sink in the meantime.) I gave it up because I had like nine pages of story and maybe four paraghraps of pee related material in the middle and had no intantion of adding more.

Aluru:Well, bummer that you won't be joining the contest. And it's a shame about the Dragoon fic. But, I'm looking forward to your FMA one, hope it's up soon :).

Such interesting stuff!  Before this was a contest I thought about writing a story about a teenage witch solving a potty problem with magic (because I had a dream about a girl doing that, probably thanks to your comment on Nyou 2).  But I couldn't think of a way to write the story without it being a total ripoff on Sabrina, the Teenage Witch so I abandoned it.  Your pee-witch story sounds very interesting.  I'd say it's worth writing.  I think modifying it the way FallenStar suggests would change the story too much, but you can always use his idea for a sequel.

I'm also very interested in your haunted potty story.  Even without a lot of pee-related stuff it still sounds like a fun story.  I'd like to read it, if it's convenient for you to finish it.  Also, please take a peek at my haunted potty challenge, if you haven't already.  It might help you.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Finally, another FMA story! I thought it'd just be little ol' me doing stories with that series (I've got another one in the planning stages myself  ;D). I hope it's got pooping in it, and I also wonder who'll be the (un)lucky girl to be depicted in the story.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Poowrite

Jimmy, I actually seen you haunted potty challenge after I started my haunted potty story. I played with ideas to make it fit the challenge, but came up blank  ???

Fallen Star: That would be an interesting story :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Anonymous_1

Quote from: OrpheumZero on October 22, 2007, 01:50:46 AM
Finally, another FMA story! I thought it'd just be little ol' me doing stories with that series (I've got another one in the planning stages myself  ;D). I hope it's got pooping in it, and I also wonder who'll be the (un)lucky girl to be depicted in the story.
Since I like to have my girls poop, of course the starlet in this story will take quite a dump. I'm sure you can guess already who that starlet will be, but will she be the only one? You'll just have to wait and see...  ;)

Poowrite

The suspense is killing me! Or maybe that's just time...  ???

Looking froward to it Aluru :)

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Poowrite on October 22, 2007, 07:56:22 PM
Jimmy, I actually seen you haunted potty challenge after I started my haunted potty story. I played with ideas to make it fit the challenge, but came up blank  ???

I see.  I guess they're just 2 different stories.

About my review.  I somehow didn't notice her 1st name was different in the future.  I guess I was seeing 1 thing and thinking another.  It makes sense that it's an assumed name, it's just confusing the way you transition.

I might use 1 or both of my unused Contest IV story ideas sometime, but right now I have more pressing issues.  The research material for my rescue-the-princess story is due in a little over a week and I still don't even know what year I'm setting it in.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anonymous_1

My FMA story is finally done! It turned out to be a lot longer than I was expecting it to be (6,700 words!), so I split it into 2 chapters to make it easier to read.

Hope ya'll enjoy it!  8)

Jimmy Olsen

The end of the month nears.  I hope everybody has read all the entries.  :)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

*Hiding in the shadows* It is now the 1st. Soon, very soon we shall see who won...... *Lightening flashes, revealing a jackass dressed as vampire/zombie/lawyer*
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet