Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Status Report

Started by Jimmy Olsen, October 05, 2007, 04:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Olsen

There are updates to "Sister Golden Hair."  I've revised Chapter 1, adding an important plot point I'd forgotten to include.  It's now been split into 2 chapters, and I've also added a new chapter.  A 4th chapter is half-written and should be posted soon.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

News Item 1: I've posted a new story, "Cylinder."  It's based on a dream I posted a while back.  It's my longest yet at 12,800 words.  At least that's the count my word processor gives me.  The website always gives a higher figure, about 107% of what my computer says.

News Item 2: I've completed "Honest Emergency," 3 days shy of the 2nd anniversity of the 1st draft.  Since nobody wanted to contribute to it, I removed the "round robin" tag and added my own ending.  There are also minor changes to the previous material.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

I'm starting on my next draft of "Cylinder," so I would greatly appreciate your input on what changes I should make.

Also, thanks for the votes, people.  :)
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

mark520

I have a little play with the same idea in my head. I just need to find a situation, it is easy for her to go into a brief, but still pull off a commendable feat.

Jimmy Olsen

I just posted my entry to the story contest, "Coe il Anthi's Curse."  It's about a woman who might be able to challenge Sakura as the Queen of Clogs (if they lived in the same universe). 
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Zee_phyro

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on June 25, 2011, 01:40:29 AM
I just posted my entry to the story contest, "Coe il Anthi's Curse."  It's about a woman who might be able to challenge Sakura as the Queen of Clogs (if they lived in the same universe).

Already read and review it  :P indeed she was a great contender for Sakura LoL

Jimmy Olsen

I just dropped a big load onto the website.  5 regular stories, 1 round robin, and 1 interactive story.  I look forward to your continuations and reviews.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Maybe I will review... after you review my Ibuki story.  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

EnragedFilia

You're right, that is a nice big load. I've gotta finish up my contest entry before I start reading them and get too distracted.

OrpheumZero

Looks like someone needs to catch up on some of my recent stories! :P (Ibuki and Space Immodesty)
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Jimmy Olsen

I just revised Chapter 1 of the Huntress story.  The heroine now has a different name and appearance.  I also added descriptions for the other characters and made many minor changes.

I encourage people to also read and review "Rules of the Orchard."  I would love to hear what people think about this story, since I feel like it's my most adventurous writing in a long time.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Check out my listings on eBay!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/aiodaisei6791/m.html?_ipg&_from&_nkw&_armrs=1&_sop=1

There's animé, manga, novels, music, and video games.  Bid before they're gone!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Is there anybody interested in reading and critiquing non-Nyou stories?  I'm working on entries for a horror story contest.  None are finished yet, but when they are I'm hoping I can get some input that will help me polish them up.  One has male urination, but otherwise none of them are remotely related to the kind of stories on this site.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

Wow, I haven't been active here lately.  I thought it would be a good place to write background info for It's Dangerous to Go Alone!

This story is an altered version of a scene I wrote for a project I've been playing around with for the better part of a year.  In the book (or whatever it becomes), the reader already knows there are weird things going on by the time Denise and Kimmy are introduced, and will expect something to happen.  I'll explain the scene in context (which doesn't help this story, but should make it easier to understand why I wrote it this way).  The book involves people disappearing in and around an unremarkable American town, and a small group of friends and relatives of missing persons search for answers.  It transpires that they've been crystallized alive and taken to a secret spot for an spacecraft that's due to arrive.  The girls pee in separate spots in that version, and Denise (who may or may not become a major character) can't find Kimmy when she's done.  She and the other victims are discovered later by other characters, who argue over what the crystal people symbolize until they realize it's not an art installation.  They can't find them again later, because the alien's minion relocated the collection after it was found, so they end up looking crazy.  The band of heroes gradually puts the pieces together and stops the alien menace.  Attention is continually drawn to the peeing statue, which is supposed to be funny because Denise assured Kimmy that no one would see her pee.  The demineralization is done without any thought to her privacy, and she finishes peeing without initially realizing that any time has passed or that she's now in public.  So Kimmy and her interrupted leak is one thread in a humorous sci-fi yarn that is otherwise unrelated to Nyou issues.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Jimmy Olsen

A year later I added new parts to It's Dangerous to Go Alone! which incorporate the feedback from people who read it.  I also did some polishing up here and there.

I wrote a story for OmoOrg called Ruri's Manners.  I might as well post it here too.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute