* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Story Contest XXIV Rules

Started by Duce, November 26, 2012, 12:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

Theme: Litter Box Potty Time

Deadline: January 1st

How to enter: Just submit you story under the "Story Contest XXIV" AND in any other categories it belongs in.

Quote from: Harry-Topper on October 11, 2012, 12:30:47 PM
Litter Box Potty Time!

A girl (infused with cat-like neko DNA) has to use the bathroom, but instead of the toilet, she resorts to using a litterbox as a toilet instead. She has no idea of what she is doing, but she realises what has happened to her nd her boyfriend is both sympathetic and understanding, hoping to find a cure for her. For the time being, he cleans up the litterbox for her.

Eroppai

I opted for something from Asobi ni Iku yo!. Eris was already a catgirl, but the prompt seemed a little too restraining, so I played more within the spirit of it. Still within the barriers of qualification, though. It also features a bit of masturbation and breast focus (I still have my primary fetishes), but also a varied amount of farting from Eris.

Waru

hmmmmm... if I were to make a fic of Aisha (let's say Gene has banned her from using thier toilet)... using such, and Jim (though not a "boyfriend", they're as close as they can get which is a bit past "good friends")... does the thing... would that meet the criteria?
I'm not bothering with fics, since one person clearly CAN'T make a difference, here.