Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Warcraft Category

Started by Teesle, April 30, 2008, 06:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teesle

I don't know if we're limited to Anime Ficitions or not, so i just wanted to throw in the suggestion of some Fantasy Stories from the Warcraft universe.
We've got a lot of different elven girls, and this alone, should be enough motivation for the most, right : P ? and it would be a nice alternative in my opinion.

As main characters could : Jaina Proudmoore, Sylvanas Windrunner ( possibly the still living one I suppose ), Tyrande, Lady Liadrin of the Blood Knights, Maiev or even some original ones be used. So, if someone wants to use Orc or Troll Girls, that's alright as well I think, but there aren't any real female celebrities from these races.

I would appreciate feedback about my Idea, and who is interested in it, perhaps I could finally get creative myself if I had an audiance

N

How about characters from World of Warcraft too? I'm sure you can find some female characters over there, and also some blood elves are sure to pop up. I'd say that one for all Warcraft-related stories would kick ass!

Teesle

Lady Liadrin is already a Character from World of Warcraft, and I don't think it would be a very good Idea to use the Setting of "WoW", 'cause it got pretty random and a tidbit stupid from there. As I said, no problem with some original ones, a female grunt, or a troll mistress or whatsoever. My personal opinion about this is, that the Roleplay, and especially the erotic Roleplay, is often, much to clownish in "WoW".

I think there is in much space for some panty poop/wet pants/magic diapers/farting and so on stuff in this franchise, as magic side effects, or that some of the wilder races ( such as the orcs and trolls ) just don't care, or the night elves don't want to befoul there beloved forest with their feces, so they carry it around in there pants instead.

N

Or maybe those night elves "deposit" it on the ground, as it acts as a natural fertilizer.

Teesle

I don't need no new  ideas .... I need feedback and encouragement, especially the later ...
People, you have to tell me what you think of it, it would be helpful for my ongoing thought process