Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Posting Stories

Started by Poowrite, September 08, 2007, 09:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poowrite

So, I'm gonna throw this out here before I get to much farther in uploading my stories: they don't appear to be showing up under their category. When I go to account info->Manage Stories I see the four stories I submitted as well as thr three Anime Lover submitted. If I click on a story's title I am sent to a page that reads

"Error! That story does not exist on this archive. You may search for it or return to the home page."

If you weren't ready for us to start uploading stories here, my bad. Orpheum's seemed to be working, so I thought we were a go ^^.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Duce

well I thought we was good to go but I see something had gone wacko. I'm working on fixing it now

Duce

well I have got it fixed, I had to fix it in the db so if I made a mistake and gave someone the wrong fic, sorry, lol

I think it was something to do with the co-author option so I turned it off.

edit: I'm wrong, it wasn't the co-author option, but I have found the real problem so I have turned uploading back off until I can get it fixed.

Duce

well I think I really got it this time!

so Uploads are on again.

WetYellow

Well, I have a question: Do stories that are posted have to be part of a contest or can they just be posted?

Poowrite

Quote from: WetYellow on September 30, 2007, 10:52:13 PM
Well, I have a question: Do stories that are posted have to be part of a contest or can they just be posted?
They don't hafta be part of a contest. If you've got something feel free to share it :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.