Dr. Drakken
Shego
Monkey Fist
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

OrpheumZero

Done. Now you must pay the price! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-*COUGH COUGH*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

smittyjenson

What kind of scenario for Kim Possible to land in? I've got one!

Kim is sitting on the toilet in her bathroom with her pants and panties pulled down to her her ankles and doing her homework. As Kim is about to wipe her butt but then she discovers she has no more toilet paper left and the roll is empty, and she checks the cupboards but there is hardly a fresh roll in sight. Kim wonders what to do next, then she treks around the whole house with her pants around her ankles looking for a new roll, but she gives up and decides to use old revision sheets marked with B- as toilet paper.

What do you think? ;D

FallenStar

"Wade Load"? Is that really his name?  ???  Does kinda fit considering he's fat and all... but geezus... and here I thought Akira Toriyama had bad pun names for his characters. xD

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Harry-Topper

I guess people have pun names or play-on for words, be they double-entendres or spoonerisms.