Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

contests?

Started by Duce, September 08, 2007, 12:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

can anyone help me remember all the fics that were in the first two contests?

OrpheumZero

Simple: Contest 1 was about writing a story where the girl was forced to go pee and/or poop in any place excluding the toilet.

I submitted the first Case Closed fic, Poowrite I believe submit the Kameyo story and then I think there was a third one but I can't remember. Anyway I won the first contest it was marked

Contest 2 was similar but required that the girl either had no choice but to go in the presence of another person or did it in front of someone else on purpose. Basically they had to have company with them. Poowrite did the Gohan and Videl's Tender Moment for that, I put up the second Case Closed, I believe it was Toasty(?) who submitted the "Wrath of King Crab" or whatever where Rikku and Yuna pooped in Blitz balls. Afterwards I can't recall if there were more or not.

But around that time it was decided that Contest 3 would be the Code Lyoko one and that's basically when the site got screwed over and shut down.

I think after the third was decided we were debating about a pee only contest and possibly some idea I had (but I've forgotten ???, doh!)
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Poowrite

Actually, Gohan and Videl's First Tender Moment was my first contest entry. A Bender and Her Bowels (Katara, prison) was my second.

On top of the ones you mentioned, I remember one with Yuffie and Cloud, but don't remember the title, author or contest (sorry, whoever put this one out there) and Omnipresent had "Gullwings Gotta Go" for the second one, I think.

Also, Aluru did the second version of his Jessica story for contest 2 but I don't remeber if he submitted the first version for contest one.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

OrpheumZero

Oh yea, that's right........  :-[ Silly me.

Yes, now I remember, well you still have the Videl and Gohan, and Aluru I'm sure still has the Jessica stories, but sure that Gullwings Gotta go is one of the tales Omnipresent lost. The Yuffie & Cloud one was by someone whose name I can't recall, and I think that was just recently posted on the gurochan lit. board.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Anonymous_1

I just uploaded my 2 Dragon Quest stories. The alternative one was entered in the second contest, but I don't think the first one was in any contest.

I can't upload my Legend of Legaia story, though. There's no category for it, or even one for games in general like the old Fiction site had. This makes me a sad panda... =(

Anime Lover

you can just upload those fics as 'original' and when the category for it is added, just go back to the fic and edit it into the correct category
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Anonymous_1

LOL! I was about to upload it in the original category, when I noticed the newly created Legend of Legaia one. Now my story is back up for anyone who never got a chance to read it before, or if you want to enjoy it once more.

Looks like Duce (right?) was quick to make it for little ol' me. Thanks. =)

Duce

actually it must of been Orpheum, I've haven't had much time lately, so I have not done much at all lately, (sorry Orpheum) I'm very thankful for his help on the site, Thanks alot.