Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

BBW Categories

Started by blank, February 21, 2013, 08:45:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blank

I would like to have a BBW scat and BBW fart section. I have plenty to upload.

tryred

That could work, but I'm not entirely sure.

Quagmire

I like me some BBW, but don't know if it'd really warrant a whole separate area.  Don't see myself why we couldn't just have them in the appropriate sections we've already got.

Except with farting, which does not really have a section...?  SC Desp maybe?

blank

Quote from: Quagmire on March 29, 2013, 05:38:06 PM
I like me some BBW, but don't know if it'd really warrant a whole separate area.  Don't see myself why we couldn't just have them in the appropriate sections we've already got.

The reason I had this idea is because I often find that if a fetish pic with a BBW is posted in that section, someone either gets grossed out, or posts too many annoying comments.

tryred

I'm also a little fond with BBW, and you do have a point. Most people would probably complain about the pic saying "Man, she's ugly!" Really, you gonna say that when you're looking for people shitting huge amounts for your pleasure. Us Scat Lovers can't really judge others like that unless we judge ourselves.

Quagmire

Quote from: blank on April 02, 2013, 06:02:56 PM
Quote from: Quagmire on March 29, 2013, 05:38:06 PM

The reason I had this idea is because I often find that if a fetish pic with a BBW is posted in that section, someone either gets grossed out, or posts too many annoying comments.

Hmm, good point.

OrpheumZero

I could understanding wanting a BBW category for the stories (even though you'd expect the writer to give an ample description for the character), but it does seem bit nitpicky to want an entire section for something that's not quite a genre. I mean, sure, BBW is a "thing" for many people (though I prefer more "healthy" than straight up fat chicks  :P), but it's not quite as distinctive as "scat in toilet - scat in panties - scat".
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet