Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hyper-scat stories.

Started by phen, January 04, 2015, 04:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phen

Is there any of those around, dealing with really excessive stuff? I submitted one here years and years ago, I'm rather astounded that it (and the rest of the site!) is still around. It's hard as ever trying to find other stories about that sort of impossible excess, tho, given that there's no particular tag (and because it's even more niche, I suppose).

I've got a bit of an itch to write something rediculously overproductive again, too, so I figure it'd be interesting to hear what sort of setting (or characters) people would be interested to see involved.

BlueSniper

Haha, that's probably my favorite kind of story, though it's hard to a) make it make sense and b) make it as engaging as it could be. I tend to do more magical/fantastical settings for something like that, simply because it's a bit easier to accept that way and it feels easier to write that way.

Jimmy Olsen

"Waste Management" by Anime Lover is the only story that comes to mind.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

MrMoow

I like me some impossible loads as well, which is evident in my stories  =D. Check out yarr's stuff for "bowl filler" level, some of OrpheumZero's stuff also has some pretty hefty loads, namely "CC's Overdue Visit,"his Sakura series with yarr, and his two stories about Aisha. thedrifter91 also has some pretty intense pooping, especially his "Zaria" stories. "Jenny's Experiment" by Aeiou includes megapooping as well as weight gain and masturbation (and a kinda fuckmachine). I know I'm missing some.

phen

Thanks for the advice.

I might try for one of the story contests, if I can see a way to combine it with hyper. It's down to the all-important stroke of inspiration.

Toasty

Quote from: blank on January 31, 2015, 09:03:27 PM

A Viera and her Bowels
http://nyou.animegirldesp.org/nf/viewstory.php?sid=299&warning=3

You know, it's funny: I never really conceived of that one as a hyperscat story while I was writing it, but in retrospect "hyperscat" is a perfectly apt description of its content.

I often do enjoy hyperscat stories, but other times they just don't do much for me. I think part of it has to do with conveying a sense of scale, especially in writing. It's easy to write "the robot was a billion feet tall" or "a billion miles tall" or even "a billion lightyears tall," but unless you have some way of communicating that scale to the reader in a meaningful way (e.g. by contrasting the subject to a smaller object that people are intimately familiar with and encounter all the time) then those grandiose statements fail to have any real impact. Admittedly, my enjoyment of the subgenre(?) is probably also somewhat dependent on my mood at the time, but the scale issue is one that I seem to encounter a lot in particular.

That said, phen, feel free to just ignore all that stuff and write whatever. I'd be interested to see anything you decide to contribute to the site, even if it's not personally my cup of tea.

OrpheumZero

I think hyperscat can work if the girl in question is known for wacky eating (like Fuu in Samurai Champloo or Jewelry Bonney in One Piece) and thus would probably be fitting to have them take inhumanely large dumps. But yea, just having a girl randomly crap a 1 mile long turd and somehow not looking like she's been pregnant for 4 years is a bit tough to read without quirking an eyebrow.

Also, good to see you, Toasty. Hope you've made some progress for that next Penelo and Fran story. I've been dying to see something new...  :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

phen

I've spent a lot of energy trying to convey scale and all in various growth/hyper writings, so while I appreciate the concern it's not that much of a problem for me, I think. :P

I don't know the vast majority of the titles in the series category - the actual series isn't super important to me (though it IS fun doing stuff with known characters, of course). I mean, hyper is plenty silly and rather cartoonish, so I don't see any problems modifying the setting to fit it (or not, as the case may be). In the same vein, I *wouldn't* actually like the hyperscat theme if that meant that you had to strive for realism in the consequences for the character's body and all. It's cartoonish as hell, just as futas cumming tub-fuls at once, and I fully embrace that. :D

I have 2 hyper-farting stories that I wrote for requests from 4chan, I just havn't uploaded them here.

blank

Have you seen OratorFreeman's stories about Aina?

I love them.

BlueSniper

If this is your thing, I'm going to probably go in that direction with a few characters in my Queen of Iron Stomach fic. I imagine Christie, Nina and particularly one other character will have something to entertain.

Also, what does "hyper" mean to everyone? Unlikely, impossible or ludicrous? Filling a bowl? two bowls? more than her perceived body mass?

yarr

Obviously, nothing short of filling a volcano will qualify..

phen

BlueSniper

Ludicrous it is, hope you guys brought some popcorn. That is, if I make it to that part anytime soon...

blank

Drifter91's stories of Zaria feature hyperscat.