any anime characters OD on Altaiarean Beverage
0 (0%)
a pee 'hold it' contest
2 (20%)
based on this pic
0 (0%)
involving peeing and a slumber party.
2 (20%)
story of a bladder desperation problem ultimately solved by the powers (magical, telekinetic etc.) of the chosen character
4 (40%)
story of how a male character first learned/witnessed how females pee
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: September 30, 2007, 04:37:56 AM

Anime Lover

hey, I wonder if it would be possible that for contests, a person could include one of their already posted fics.

Say i do the slumber party option and post it before it wins, could I go edit my fic to be included in the contest?
Total Projects: 463
Latest Project: The Benefits of Sisters
Current Project:   Show and Tell
Planned Projects: The Geelien's 12, 13

Poowrite

I can't imagine any reason why not.

Quote from: FallenStar on September 20, 2007, 01:09:57 PM
I would be most..... DISpleased if the contest wasn't a holding pee contest-type... 'cause I've got a nice fanfic that I haven't posted yet on this new Nyou..... Yes, that's riiiight!  it's "The Contest" and it would be a great competitor, but unless you peeps actually vote for a "holding contest", I can't post it...   :p

FallenStar

I've got an idea for either contest or slumber party, so if either of those win I'll be happy. The contest idea would take a lot more work on my part, I think, but in the end might be more interesting to read/write.

Anyway, hopefully one of those two will win because otherwise it's back to the drawing board :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

Jimmy Olsen

Quote from: Poowrite on September 20, 2007, 01:15:05 PM
Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on September 20, 2007, 12:56:08 AM
I can't decide right now.  It's a tossup between 4 of the options.  :-\
When I'm placed in a situation where I have to make a tough choice, I like to flip a coin :).

This is why I wanted to be able to see the votes so far before I vote.  If 1 or more of the options I like were way behind and obviously wouldn't win I could rule them out.  It would make the decision easier.

By the way when does the poll close?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

OrpheumZero

Hehehe, I guess no one could find out the reference I was making.

It's from Perfect Hair Forever. "Found it" is the phrase a fat Japanese tv director says.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

Poowrite

Perfect Hair Forever? Is that the name of a show?

I don't watch Adult Swim much anymore. I've seen most of their Futurama and most of their Family Guy. If they'd ever start airing Korgoth of Barbaria then I'd start watching again, but until then just a bunch a' shows I've either seen or don't like  ::)

Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on September 21, 2007, 01:46:47 AM
Quote from: Poowrite on September 20, 2007, 01:15:05 PM
Quote from: Jimmy Olsen on September 20, 2007, 12:56:08 AM
I can't decide right now.  It's a tossup between 4 of the options.  :-\
When I'm placed in a situation where I have to make a tough choice, I like to flip a coin :).

This is why I wanted to be able to see the votes so far before I vote.  If 1 or more of the options I like were way behind and obviously wouldn't win I could rule them out.  It would make the decision easier.

By the way when does the poll close?
Looks like the 30th. So, what happens if we end up with a tie?

And what in the blue hell is an Altaiarean Beverage? Just in case it wins.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Altaiarean Beverage is a creation of mine.

Basically, it's a super-concentrated diuretic that has the unique ability to change its taste to perfectly imitate that of the drinker's favorite drink.

A 12 oz amount of this is enough to force any girl to be so full that she starts peeing, regardless of her strength, in about 20-30 minutes.

Naturally, the lower the dosage, the longer it takes to fill a girl up, and vice versa - the higher the dosage, the quicker it'll take.

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Jimmy Olsen

It looks like the software has been tweaked to allow us to see the results without voting.  I thank whoever did this.  :)

I was going to wait until right before closing to vote, but I changed my mind and voted for the magical desperation one.

Random question: where does the name "Altaiarean" come from?
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

There are two answers for that.

1. The answer I would give is that, I was inspired by Star Trek.  There is a type of whiskey, which Picard gave to Guinan and that he later shared with Montgomery Scott.  I can't spell the actual name but it sounds pretty close to Aldeberaian or something, and it was the inspiration for my calling this "super diuretic that tastes like [insert X female's name here]'s favorite drink".

2. The answer that Suki, Sashi, Nanyo, Mizu (or any other Ap Dat/Mem'lo would give):  Altaiarean Beverage was created by an Ap Dat man centuries ago named Altaiar. He was such an important man that he led the Ap Dat Empire in a peaceful, wonderful period in history and when it was time for him to die, to leave the mortal realm, he was taken to the Ethereal Realm and chose to use his new found powers to watch over his people as much as he could, though he could never directly interfere.  He is, as best there can be, a God of the Ap Dat people and one of the few who is immune to Hon'tyl's Pleasure-Inducing powers.

Granted, the answer Suki would give you is strictly and only found in my RPs with the Ap Dat people (the only written record, of which, is the RP2Fic series, season 1 - by the time of Season 2, Hon'tyl's mortal form (though her spirit is immortal) had been destroyed and neither AL or I focused on her anymore.)

FallenStar

Jimmy Olsen

I think you're mixing 2 alien drinks together.  Altairian brandy is the blue beverage in the episode Manhunt.  Aldebaran whiskey is the green beverage in the episode Relics.  They're references to the real stars Altair and Aldebaran.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

FallenStar

If I did, it was purely coincidental.

I don't remember seeing the episode "Manhunt", so I was just going off the Aldebaran whiskey...   xD

FallenStar

Jimmy Olsen

Okay, I thought there was a connection since "Altaiarean" is so close to "Altairian." 

Manhunt is the episode where Counselor Troi's mother is horny because of some sci-fi plot device.  Mick Fleetwood from the band Fleetwood Mac guest stars, but you can't really tell it's him because he's under alien fish makeup.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Anonymous_1

I like the last one the best, though I'm not much of a peeing only fan. There's just something about it when a boy (or girl) witnesses a girl going to the bathroom. It's like a deep, dark secret that girls pee and poop because it's considered so "taboo", so when they are being watched, whether they know or not, makes it seem like their "secret" is exposed. I don't really know how to explain it any other way.

Crazy, huh?  :D

Poowrite

Quote from: Aluru on September 28, 2007, 05:04:48 AM
I like the last one the best, though I'm not much of a peeing only fan. There's just something about it when a boy (or girl) witnesses a girl going to the bathroom. It's like a deep, dark secret that girls pee and poop because it's considered so "taboo", so when they are being watched, whether they know or not, makes it seem like their "secret" is exposed. I don't really know how to explain it any other way.

Crazy, huh?  :D
Not crazy at all. Now, if you could just put on this white sleeveless jacket and make yourself comfortable in this padded room some one will be along shortly with your pills.

;D

Seriously, though, looks like magical desperation has a solid lead so I wanna clear something up: does it have to be a desperation situation solved by magik or <insert special power here>? I'm nursing a few ideas, one inparticular, but it features the main character dealing with the consquences of wetting herself with her powers. And no, it's not a Bend This! re-write ^^.

FallenStar

I'm just curious.... Who put up the Altaiarean Beverage option on the poll?

If that was Duce, then I need to have a little convo with him.  Obviously, he doesn't understand that no one here would know anything about it...  >_>;

FallenStar

Poowrite

Quote from: FallenStar on September 28, 2007, 09:32:17 PM
I'm just curious.... Who put up the Altaiarean Beverage option on the poll?

If that was Duce, then I need to have a little convo with him.  Obviously, he doesn't understand that no one here would know anything about it...  >_>;

FallenStar

I felt a little akward asking what it was.

Like, I was afraid it was something that I should know about but didn't :).