any anime characters OD on Altaiarean Beverage
0 (0%)
a pee 'hold it' contest
2 (20%)
based on this pic
0 (0%)
involving peeing and a slumber party.
2 (20%)
story of a bladder desperation problem ultimately solved by the powers (magical, telekinetic etc.) of the chosen character
4 (40%)
story of how a male character first learned/witnessed how females pee
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: September 30, 2007, 04:37:56 AM

Duce

OK I was thinking the next should be a pee related theme, since the last three contest's fics, all had the other.

so lets get some theme sugguestions, and I'll put some in a poll and we'll go from there.

OrpheumZero

Though I'm not much of a pee fan, I'll at least try some ideas.

One possible idea is this: A Naruto theme, and the story is that Sakura and Ino both get attacked by a rogue ninja who uses a strange jutsu that causes their bladders to betray them and they pee themselves.

Another idea: A peeing contest, either 'last girl still dry' or 'biggest piss'. Basically it'd be the Rinoa's shocking loss or that Sailor Moon fic.

And one last suggestion: A pee only version of the first or second contest themes. (No toilet/or unwanted guest).

Otherwise I'm pretty tapped out on what the theme should be. Then again maybe FallenStar will have some better thoughts, he is our resident pee expert, right? :P
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ One Piece adventure ("In planning")
~ Inuyasha story
~ Story with girl having to sit between boy's legs on toilet

FallenStar

Quote from: OrpheumZero on September 11, 2007, 04:33:05 PM

Another idea: A peeing contest, either 'last girl still dry' or 'biggest piss'. Basically it'd be the Rinoa's shocking loss or that Sailor Moon fic.   

Well, damn... if we do that, then I might as well put those two fics (one of them anyway) into the contest to see if they'd win...  :p

Otherwise I'm pretty tapped out on what the theme should be. Then again maybe FallenStar will have some better thoughts, he is our resident pee expert, right? :P

Really, you give me too much credit... 

I was gonna suggest the same thing... or... how about...

Some other anime characters stumble upon a case of Altaiarean Beverage and interested, they try some of it, OD and.... FD hilarity ensues... 

OR:  A FF FD contest where Tifa gets to go up against the likes of (oh, I don't know) Quistis or Penelo....

FallenStar

Nobody betta lay a finger on mah girl, Hotaru, or else!  xD

Poowrite

A story about a peeing contest for an entry in a story contest about peeing: I like that one.

Really, I like all of them. Except the ones that limit us to certian characters. Even then, remove that limitation and I like them too :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Aw, come on, Poowrite...  Certainly, YOU wouldn't mind doing a contest between Tifa and Penelo now?  :p

FallenStar

Poowrite

Quote from: FallenStar on September 11, 2007, 07:57:53 PM
Aw, come on, Poowrite...  Certainly, YOU wouldn't mind doing a contest between Tifa and Penelo now?  :p

FallenStar

Well ... no I wouldn't mind that. But I'd rather do Tifa and ... do I really even need to type Yuna's name here?

If I had to choose Final Fantasy characters to do a peeing contest between (sans my favorite summoner and Rikku) It would actually probably be Tifa and Aeris.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Aw, come on...

We need more FFXII fanfics out there. 

Maybe a contest between Penelo and Ashe?  :p

I don't think Fran is needed, though.... there's too much hentai of her already... we need to give Ashe and Penelo their due....  :p

FallenStar

Poowrite

Quote from: FallenStar on September 11, 2007, 09:26:32 PM
Aw, come on...

We need more FFXII fanfics out there. 

Maybe a contest between Penelo and Ashe?  :p

I don't think Fran is needed, though.... there's too much hentai of her already... we need to give Ashe and Penelo their due....  :p

FallenStar

Hey, Fran can't help that she's a supa-hot bunny girl. That's just the way things turned out.

'Course, were I to pick a girl from FFXII it would be Ashe.

Nia

OrpheumZero

*Looks at the picture in the link. Intense zoom in on face, eyes are squinted for no reason*

Found it!

;) A cookie goes to whoever figures out the reference I just made.
"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

FallenStar

Sounds almost like Fry.... or at least, that image macro of him squinting with the text:  I see what you did there.

Of course, I could be horribly wrong, but meh...   xD

Oh and someone (Duce) told me I should ask that someone add Final Fantasy IV and V to Nyou Fiction as a category....

FallenStar

OrpheumZero

You're close, it is a show that plays on Adultswim, but it's not Futurama....

It's one of the more 'wtf?!' shows they have.

What's to come:
~ Inuyasha story

FallenStar

Well.... at least I had the right channel...  and the right block...   *nervous laugh*

FallenStar

Jimmy Olsen

Some ideas I had...

1. The story of how a male character first learned/witnessed how females pee.

2. The story of a bladder desperation problem ultimately solved by the powers (magical, telekinetic etc.) of the chosen character.

3. Any story involving embarrassment over bedwetting.

4. Any story involving peeing and a slumber party.
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute

Toasty

As far as peeing contests go, FFVIII and FFXII seem to be some of the most under-represented games, so anything involving characters from both of those would make me jump for joy (Selphie is my favorite, followed by Quistis and then Rinoa).

Also, I'd just like to say that there can never be too much Fran. It's been proven by science.However, I wouldn't mind seeing Ashe or Penelo get a turn, too...