News:

Nyou Fiction

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Some Ideas

Started by MyndBlown, October 09, 2016, 10:13:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm not sure what to write... So I have some ideas down here that seemed interesting, but haven't picked up. It's up to you guys to choose an idea, even though I'll probably do all of these ideas in the future.

Tohka or Yoshino (or both) from Date A Live eat food for the first time. Their stomachs, not used to solid energy, have sever refusal a.k.a diarrhea.
Boa Hancock from One Piece is not used to eating meat. She only eats veggies. When Hancock tries Luffy's meat in a fit of love, she suffers the runs. This is all while Hancock is trying to sneak Luffy into Impel Down.
Julie from Absolute Duo's gotta go... And she only knows how to use a western toilet. While at the mall, it is up to Thor to show Julie the ropes.
A remake of Problems in Enies Lobby. If you haven't read it, tough luck, because I deleted it to keep my dignity.
An average, bored teen gets in a perilous clash with her bowels. After suffering a painful, scape-by victory, the Gods decide to train her in the ways of defecating.
Nyuu from Elfen Lied just wet herself. It is up to Yuka to potty-train the full-grown girl.
In gaming competition where world's hardcore gamers compete, one of the competing girls suffers from constipation. In the middle of the competition, it hits hard. The host supplies toilet-chairs as the matches are long, but this girl is bathroom shy

MyndBlown

Just some ideas of mine:

MyndBlown

Ok, here's the plan: I am currently working on a different story right now (unrelated to any on thsi list), and I will be posting it within this week. I then will be taking a few days of break, or not, and then work on the story that has the most votes

Harry-Topper

I'm going with the potty training. I know because I once wrote a story about that.

UndeadRiot

I voted for the gaming competition one.
"Ja, Dempsey, family reunions are often stressfull." -Edward A. Richtofen, quote from Call Of Duty: Zombies Mode. "Tomorrow comes today." -Gorillaz, quote from the song Tomorrow Comes Today from their first album.

Tsundere Service

I'll vote for Boa Hancock.I really wanna see a story about her.

MyndBlown

Yeah... For the finally idea, just as a note, I meant 'bathroom shy' at the end of the sentence.

MyndBlown

Sorry, I haven't been able to acess my IPad. I have too much work to do. I will try to get my story I'm working on right now by Sunday (US time) and then take a break, and then start on the idea that has the most votes.

MyndBlown

Ok, I'm done with my story. I will be starting on the idea that has the highest amount of votes now, or in a few days.

MyndBlown

Sorry to let you guys down... But I might not do the idea with the most votes, but the one I like the most. Don't worry, I will add in the factor of votes, but my want to write the story will be a greater weight.

=D

blank

I like the video game championship idea, but I hope you choose whatever works best for you.

Jimmy Olsen

I'm always in favor of adult potty training!
Latest Stories
Girls' Night
Morning Commute